Dare 31 and Truth 11

Skylia: *yawn* Finally! After all these months, finally another dare and truth.

Helcurt: Great! So lets start!

Skylia: The dare and truth are from dhanjoseph12.. I think, I forgot.. hehe

Helcurt: So Truth first, Harley..

Harley: Me?

Helcurt: Yes, you, If you were in a room with Nana. Alone. What would you do? *smirk*

Harley: *blushing* Me? Nana? Alone? Uhh.. I dunno.. *covers face with hat*

Nana: .. Remember traitor, you were supposed to choose one, but you chose Les.. ○_○

Harley: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, I just don't want Les to be with Gusion since, he's being a playboy now..

Gusion: Its not my fault! It's author-chan's

Harley: Yeah, yeah, basically its your fault.

Gusion: The Fvck, did you even listen to what I said magician boi! *does his combo, killing the magician and crosses arms* Hmph..

Nana: G-Gusion!! What was that for?!!

Gusion: He was pìssing me off.

Nana: *turns Gusion to a Molina, trying to do her combo but dies instead*

Gusion: Thats why, you don't fvck with a god. *teleports away*

Skylia: Damn..

Harley: *resurects*

A few moments later..

Nana: *resurects*

Helcurt: Now, the dare, Harley.

Harley: Hm?

Skylia: Make out with Nana!

Harley: Whaa *blushing*

Nana: No way am I kissing this bàstard! *crosses arms and looks away*

Helcurt: Oh, come on! Just do the fvcking dare!

Nana: Nope!

Helcurt: *uses ult*

Nana: *keeps her guard up but got kissed*

Helcurt: *ult wears off* Ta-da!

The 2 smol people: *making out*

Helcurt: *snaps photo* Sigh, perfect.

Nana: *breaks the kiss* H-how?!

Helcurt: Easy, I knew you would keep your guard up so I pushed Harley instead.

Nana: F-Fvck you!

Skylia: Anyways! So its been so long that people came, and those are Harith and Hanzo.. if I didn't mention yet.

(Anyways, who thinks Hanzo is the shadow dude in Haya's backstory cause in Hanabi's master code it said win a game with one of the ff teammates: Hayabusa, Kagura, and Hanzo, thats all!)(I read Hanzo's backstory and it sound like he is but I'm not sure)

Ba- bye!

~~♡