Swara: acha Sanskar ji ,have ur dinner now.
Sanskar: no Swara, I told I m not hungry.. u eat..
Swara: pls Sanskar ji..
Sanskar knew that she also won't eat if he won't. So he nods .

Swara pass him his plate .
Sanskar: u also eat na..
Swara: no it's ok.. I will eat after u..
Sanskar: Swara, I said eat.. or forget ,even I m not going to eat..
Swara:(smiled a bit) ok..

She also sit on couch and both eat.. but both of them could not eat much.. just eating for formality ,for each other.. their mind was somewhere else. Sanskar was still thinking about the incident, while Swara was thinking something and she smiled sadly..

Swara:( monologue) I won't let anything happen to u Sanskarji.. I love you ( looking at Sanskar)

After eating, Swara cleaned the mess. She was going in Balcony but Sanskar stopped her.

Sanskar: Swara, pls don't sleep in balcony..
Swara: but Sanskar ji, I m habitual of it and don't worry I..
Sanskar: pls Swara.. I don't want to be alone.
Swara sees him, she thought he is asking her to be here ,just for today as he wasn't feeling good..
Swara nods and she goes to sleep on sofa.
Sanskar wanted to say her to sleep on bed but he know their distances were still the same. She won't agree for it. But he was happy to see her inside the room also.

He ly on the bed but the sleep was far away from him eyes, that incident was still haunting him. While Swara was also awake. She was just pretending to sleep and thinking something.
Sanskar look at her but she was facing her back..

Morning:

Both could not sleep well. Swara get up and got ready. After sometime Sanskar also got ready and go downstairs..
After breakfast, everyone was going to their work but Sanskar say that he wanna say something.

Dp: yes Sanskar, you wanna say something..
AP: what happened Sanskar, you are looking worried. Is everything ok?
Swara look at him, is he gonna say everything.. Sanskar also look at her and he knows she don't want him to say. She nods her head in no. Pleading not to do it.
Sanskar take a deep breathe and about to say but then only police came.. Everyone were shocked to see police.

Police inspector: hello, Mr. Maheshwari.. ( to dp)
Dp: hello, what happened inspector? Is there anything wrong?
Inspector: yes, Mr. Maheshwari, I came here for investigation of a murder case and I have proof against the the criminal and we came to arrest...

Dp: what?? Which murder u r talking about and which proof?

Inspector: actually last night, someone killed model Kavita Roy and after investigation we got some proof ND that killer is present here only.

Sanskar and Swara listen it but they were not shocked as they already knew what he mean.

Sanskar: I know it inspector and I was coming to u only but it's not...

Inspector: Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari, ur wife Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari is responsible for this murder. She has killed Ms. Kavita.. so, we are here to arrest her..

Sanskar heard this and went numb. Everyone was shocked to listen this.

Dp: what the hell r u talking inspector? Are u in ur sense?

Sanskar: exactly, she didn't do any murder.. you don't know the reality inspector...

Inspector: I know it very well Mr. Maheshwari, I never put blame on anyone without any proof. We have proof against Mrs. Maheshwari.

Dp: what proof?

Inspector take a cover from a constable which was having a gun.

Inspector: this is that gun only by which Kavita was shoot.. and it's having finger prints of Mrs. Maheshwari..