4

Y/N with nothing to do mentally wrote in his journal.

"It's been a few days, or some amount of time since Elzbieta killed Sledge and kidnapped me. She took me somewhere that I couldn't know. I was blindfolded the entire time. Sometimes I would hear the weirdest things! As if someone was stirring something? Something like meat, or something like that.
I'm pretty sure I was flown somewhere, but I know for a fact what u was fed was some sort of poison. I'm not sure if Ela was the one feeding me, they wouldn't talk to me. Now I'm somewhere. Somewhere I don't know. I'm in a chair, the room is dark, I'm tied up."

A few more days later...

The heavy steel door opening ripped him from his thoughts as Y/N looked up. He saw Ela as usual. She only left to use the bathroom or eat. Only then would she leave him alone. She sat back down in her chair that was in front of him.

"Hello Y/N." Ela greeted while seating herself in a more 'comfortable position by crossing her legs.

"Hi Ela." Y/N sarcastically greeted back. He was tired of waiting for death, he wanted it badly. But he wanted to know some things first.

Ela took out her phone which she would usually do, and just scrolled through things.

"What are you looking at Ela?" Y/N asked raising his posture hopeful to get a glimpse.

"Porn." Ela answered nonchalantly while shooting him and icy stare that made him freeze in his seat.

"Really?" Y/N asked surprised half hoping it was a joke.

"No," Ela stated bluntly. "Why would I be watching porn, in a room, with you. Sometimes it's good to think. Just a little."

"Ela." Y/N grabbed Ela's attention after a few minutes of silence that made his heart stop.

"Yes?" Ela responded looking up from her phone.

"Can I fuck you?" He asked not thinking of what to say.

"Oh Darling...Not now, but definitely sometime soon." She said...What a tease

"You hated waiting, why do you make me wait?!" Y/N asked angrily squirming in his chair that would justify why his hands were slowly wiggling out of the restraints.

"Because I don't trust you. Albeit, I don't want to wait either." Ela admitted standing from her chair and relocating to Y/N's lap.

Ela wrapped her arms around his shoulders and went back to her phone. Y/N went back to struggling with the zip ties that fastened him to the chair by his wrists and ankles.

"Stop struggling," Ela threatened. "Or I will get chains instead."

Her threats made him freeze again. What an Ice Queen.

"Oh no..." Y/N exclaimed feeling something harden inside him. Quite literally. Literally THE worst time.

"What is—" Ela felt the mountain growing in his pants and stood up. She sighed and left the room.

"Fuck!" Y/N went red with embarrassment. It's at times like these which would make a man question his masculinity and dignity. Times like these are the moments that made you wish that hell wasn't a thing. Not forcing my religious beliefs down your throat or anything 😅. It didn't matter in his mind he quickly removed the zip ties and stood up in his chair, still hard. He grabbed the chair and unscrewed one of the legs with his fingers. He now had a pipe-like weapon. He slowly proceeded to the door and tried best he can to slowly pull the noisy latch.

Once it was open he looked out into the hall. No one...Luckily he noticed right across the hall about seven feet, was an armory. It took him a few hesitant minutes to make himself cross the hall and repeat the process of slowly opening the latch and creaking open the door.

He saw someone in a black uniform. Full body armor, looking at a monitor. Without hesitation Y/N charged the soldier and hit him over the head with the pipe. Y/N reached around the soldiers throat with his arm and reached for the soldiers holster. Their hands fought for the release then for the gun itself. The guard sent back an elbow that stunned Y/N and made him release his grip on the soldiers throat. The soldier turned around and aimed the gun. Before he could pull the trigger, Y/N swiped the barrel away which caused a discharge of the gun.

Y/N then grabbed the gun and they both fought for it again. Y/N sent a kick between the soldiers legs which caused him to recoil and loosen his grip but he fought on for his life.

When they were caught at a standstill for the gun and neither could move, the guard reached into his pouch and fumbled for his knife. Then the guard attempted to stab Y/N but he caught the blade with his hand and a cry in pain. Y/N's adrenaline skyrocketed sand he ripped the gun away from the soldiers grip and shot out his eye.

Y/N fell backward onto his ass and the guard fell over crying tears...

And blood...

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Oh shit! Shit shit!" Y/N hadn't noticed that he was shot in the shoulder. I guess it was when he tried to hit the gun away. He grabbed a few clips from the still crying man and looked at the monitor. Ela was outside with more of the guards in black.

Still no sign of a location. Just a yard with a large fence. Also lots of rain.