| Chapter 20. |

All eyes in the mall were on Harmony and Andi now, the two girls that had just came out of Spencer's with a 7 inch bright pink vibrator. That was now rolling across the floor of the mall in front of a handful of people.

"Oh my goodness." Andi gasped, taking notice of the way Harmony stood in shock, not bothering to get her own toy. Andi shook her head, running out into the middle of the space, picking up the store bag and chasing after the toy. It was truly a sight to see.

"This cannot get any worse." Harmony finally groaned, raising a hand to her head as she shook her head side to side.

"Harmony?"

Okay, she was wrong. It could get worse.

"Vincent." She said slowly, tilting her head up to get a better glance at the boy who towered over her with a bare 5 inches.

"Was that.. Was that a fucking dildo?" His voice came off soft, although he used profanity.

"Huh?" Harmony tried to play dumb, twirling a curl.

He pointed over at the toy that had now stopped rolling and was leant against the water fountain. "I'm talking about that. Is it yours?" He questioned, turning back to her with a raised eyebrow.

"Mine? Why do you say that?" Harmony pretended to sound confused, but obviously she was not that great of a actress.

"I mean, it just came out of the bag that you were holding." Vincent answered, his friends snickering behind him.

"It's not mine. It's hers." Harmony blurted out, pointing towards Andi whom had just picked up the item and tossed it in the bag.

"Your friend's?" Vincent asked, still not buying the lie.

"Yeah. She's a freaky one." Harmony whistled, fake laughing to erase some tension.

Vincent clearly still wasn't amused. "So, why were you holding it?"

"She was embarrassed to be seen with it, so I was trying to be a good friend. Damn, Vincent."

"Sounds like you're the embarrassed one, Harmony."

"What?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Harmony, if it was yours, it was yours. You could have just said that. I don't care about that."

"I.. I didn't know what you would think." She sighed, biting her lip.

"I don't think nothing but that you just lied to me when it wasn't even necessary. I'll see you later, Harmony." He scoffed, leading the way for him and his crew to leave. Andi took the time to come back, passing the bag back to Harmony as she lowered her head to the ground. By then, everyone was moving on about their day.

"You okay?" Andi asked, wrapping her arms around a sad Harmony.

"Yeah, And. Just take me home."