The Chunin exams part 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or the Naruto Characters. I only own the characters and the clan that I made up. 

 Sorry to make everyone reading this wait so long! I was really busy setting up for 2 weddings so there were a lot of people in my house and I didn't have the time to finish writing and update.

Thanks to my new fans: 

lionqueen500

and 91Tina6Bina13

Please vote comment fan and tell others about this story! The Akatsuki said so!!! So please listen to them!!!

Now to the story"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Akane's POV)

"Listen guys... If there is an instence when we become seperated, don't trust anyone if they look like one of our team. Like just now, there's a possiblility that an enemy will transform to get close to us!" Sasuke said, when we were sitting in a circle.

"Yeah." Naruto said.

"So what do we do?" Sakura asked. 

"We'll decide on a password." Sasuke said.

"Do you have any idea's for a password?" I asked.

"Yeah. Listen, if the password is incorrect, no matter what he looks like... Presume he is an enemy! I'll only say it once, so listen closely. You ask, Ninja song, 'Ninja Chance.' And the reply is this: 'It is the chance to sneak up where a large number of enemies is making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a Shinobi to know the right time... The time when an enemy is tired and drops his guard.' thats it." Sasuke said.

...

I didn't get any of that... Except for the question....

"Okay!" Sakura said with determination. How...
 "Could you say it again?" Naruto asked.

"I told you I'd only say it once." Sasuke said.

"Could it be that you couldn't memorize it? You Idiot!" Sakura asked. "I got it right away!" Sakura gloated. 

"I-I memorized it perfecly! I thought just in case, I'd listen one more time..." Naruto said... That liar.

"I'll carry the scroll." Sasuke said getting up.

"Hey wait Sasuke!" Naruto yelled when something cut his face. "Ouch. "What is it?" He asked, we all looked towards the direction where what ever cut him came from. 

Suddenly a large gust of wind comes towards us. We were all holding our arms in front of us to block ourselves form the wind. 

"A new enemy?!" Sasuke exclaims

The wind grew more powerful and we were seperated. We all were blown to different places. 

Where was I. I didn't know. I started walking around the area trying to sense some of there chakra's. I must have gone pretty far if I couldn't sense their Chakra's. At least half a kilometer away. (.31 miles or 500 meters is half a kilometer). 

I started running... Kabuto is at the Chunin exams. I need to find them quick. Or Orochimaru will get to Sasuke and give him the curse mark. I have to prevent that. I told my grandfather that Kabuto was her and it that it was likely Orochimaru was here to. But... We can't move yet. We have to wait for him to attack first. 

'Akane! Calm down!' Mirai yelled.

'huh? What? Ooh.' I said in my head.

'Your going the wrong way. Turn around and you'll run into them in less then 10 minutes' She said.