The Attack On Konoha. Deaths.

Hello people reading this story...... 

After I post about 5 more chapters of this story im gonna start another one.  and i might put this story on hold.  (/-*-\) <- 4="">

Im not going to stay in the regular Naruto for long because I watn to get into Shippuden.  When Akane is older there will  be more love and stuff~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Third person POV)

The fierce batlle between the Leaf and the sand has started. 

The sounds of metal clashing; the battle cries; the smell of blood, all were irrelivent to the unconcious villagers at the moment. 

Kakashi had sent Pakkun to go with Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru as they rushed after Sasuke, who had gone after Gaara.

Akane was still under the Genjutsu, with no one haven awaken her. 

It was as if someone was using strings to control her body. She stood up and dashed into the forest, all while she was still unconcious. 

She suddently stoped and stoood there. She slowly opened her eyes.

“Huh? Where am I...? Wasn’t I just in the arena?” She asked her self. 

‘Akane, I brought you here. I need you to do a favor for me.’ Mirai said in a tone that Akane had never heard before.

‘What is it?’ Akane asked.  

‘Stop the Shukaku.’ 

After Mirai said that Akane’s eyes widened.

“I can’t, it’s still impossible for me.” 

‘If anyone can do it it’s you, Akane.’

“It’s still impossible for me.” Akane said once more.

‘It’s fine if you don’t think you can, but all you have to do is lend me your body.’  Mirai said with a small smile.

“What for?” 

"To stop the jinchuuriki."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later-

Akane had finally agreed to Mirai's plan. Mirai lept through the trees in the body she wasn't use to. She cast a tranformation jutsu to look like herself instead of Akane.

once she had arrived at thebattle feild, she found Naruto and Gaara on the forest floor.

WIth a silent giggle, she said "It seems as if my assisstance wasn't needed this time." But maybe a bit to loud.

The young Shinobi looked up to where the unknown voice came from. But all they saw were the old trees of the forest.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the forest Mirai took off the transformation and layed down. She gave back control to Akane, who lost consciousness right afterwords.

-----------------

A few days later Akane woke up in the middle of the forest. Back at the village village Asuma, Konohamaru, the Hokage and her team were all wondering where she was.