Im Akane.

Chapter 1:

3rd person Pov

"Come in" the Hokage said. In came the ANBU and a girl with long black hair flowing down to her knees and dark blue eyes came in. She looked to be about 10. 

"Lord-Hokage, we found this girl walking around the front of the village gates." Said one of the ANBU. "Yes, thank you for bringing  her here, you may leave now." the Hokage said to the ANBU. After they left her turned to the girl and said. "so your finally here, Akane," 

"Yes, grandfather, I was able to escape from Orochimaru's control." Akane replied in a small and quiet voice. "For now you will stay with Konohamaru, I'll try and find an apartment for you."

Yes, Akane is the Hokage's granddaughter, Konohamaru is her cousin. Asuma is her uncle. But no, her surname isn't Sarutobi. It was Momi. That was because she inherited the kekkei tota of the Momi clan. But that wasn't the only reason, her mother wanted to stay from her land. The land of the moon. Butt the land of the moon was owned by the Momi clan so they couldn't build a new clan there.

"Yes grandfather,... grandfather?" 

"Yes Akane?" 

"Do you think I'm a demon?"

"Ahahaha, not at all, Akane, there are many powerful people out there in the world. some may be even stronger than you. Just because you are powerful, doesn't mean you are a demon. Like the jinchuriki. they have demons inside of them, and are very powerful. But they, themselves aren't the demons."

"Thank you grandfather, ... will I be able to make friends in konoha?" The Hokage then gets up and walks to the small girl and puts his arms around the girl. Pulling her into his chest. Akane felt warm for the first time in years. She was hugged for real for the first time since she was born. Everytime her Parents hugged her she felt cold. She could feal there hatred and fear towards her. But her grandfather hugged her genuinly. (Imma bad speller ;P once i got a 40 on a spellin test. that was like 2 months ago.)

"yes, of course Akane. Maybe not right away, but eventually. You might even find people who are just like you."

"Really?" Akane replied, her eyes widening a little. A tiny speck of excitement in her eyes was visible.

"Ahaha. Yes Akane, now, would you like to start going to the academy tomorrow?" The Hokage said kindly.

"OK, grandfather," she replied emotionlessly. "Great, i will show you to your temporary place. I'm sure Konohamaru would be more than happy to see you." the Hokage then said. Then the Hokage got up and started walking away. He motioned for Akane to follow him. As they walked The Hokage told Akane about the village. Soon they reached her temporary house. They knocked on the door and Konohamaru came running to answer it. 

"Who is it?" Konohamaru asked.

"It's me" The Hokage replied.

Konohamaru opened the door and gasped happily, then yelled "Akane Nee-chan!" 

"Hi Konohamaru, long time no see." She replied with a small barely visible smile. Konohamaru ran up to her and hugged her. 

Akane's POV

His hug was warm too, just like grandfathers. I was a little shocked but I didn't show it.

"Konohamaru, Akane Nee-chan will be staying with you till she gets an apartment of her own." Grandpa said. "Really?!" Konohamaru replied with stars in his eyes. I nod my head. Then he said "Can I show you around the village?" She nods again. 

"Yes!" Konohamaru says while jumping and pumping one fist up into the air. 

"Wait, Konohamaru, I think we should let Akane have some rest first. After all she has traveled a long way." Konohamaru nods. Konohamaru shows me an extra bedroom that I could use. It had a window, a bed, a dresser with a mirror connected to it and a small side table. 

Konohamaru suddenly pops his head in and said, "Akane Nee-chan, we can go out for Ramen tonight for dinner. Grandpa left money for us!" 

"OK, Konohamaru." 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* Time Skip _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

At ichiraku's , "Hey Old man 2 bowls of Ramen please!'

OLd man replies "Ok, and whose that young lady with you?"

"This is my cousin, Akane Nee-Chan!" Konohamaru replies happily.

"Its nice to meet you" I say emotionlessly. "You too, so are you also the Hokage's Grand child?" The Old man replies.  I just nod my head.

"Old Man you know what?! Akane Nee-Chan just came back today!" Konohamaru said, or yelled...

"Really?"  The old mans daughter said smiling "Then we should give them this meal on the house."

"Thank you Old Man!" Konohamaru says. "Thank you..." I say quietly. 

After that Konohamaru showed me all around the village. Where the markets were, the shops, the hot springs, resturants. All those types of stuff. He also showed me where the academy was.

He introduced me to two of his friends Udon and Moegi

After that we went home. Konohamaru showed me around the house, and his room. We stayed in his room for a while because he wanted to play games. After a little while Konohamaru fell asleep. I carried him to his bed and pulled the covers over him. "Goodnight ,Konohamaru." I said as i left the room. 

I went into my room and got my pajamas and a towel, I filled the bath and got undressed. I sat in the bath for about an hour. i was thinking if I would really make any friends. After i got out and got changed, I went to sleep thinking about the same things.

*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*The next day_*_*_*_*__*_*_*

"Okay everyone, today we have a new student joining us. You may come in now." Iruka sensei said 

I walked into the room shutting the door behind be. I walked to where the teacher was with everyones eyes on me. 

"Now, please introduce yourself to the class." sensei said

All eyes were still on me as i said, "My name is Akane Momi, from the Momi clan." I heard people say stuff like 'huh? i never heard of that clan.' or 'where is that clan from?'  Well of course no one would remember, the Momi clan was killed off when they were 6 years old. 

"Okay, Okay, everyone please calm down. Akane, your seat is next to Naruto Uzumaki." Sensei told me. i just nodded my head. I heard some people saying 'unlucky' or 'I feel bad for her' But I don't understand why.

As I sat down he immediately said "Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki Nice to meet you. One day I'm gonna be the Hokage...." I tuned him out after that. This kid has an annoying voice. People were staring at me as I got out my books emotionlessly. Why does everyone stare at me. Am I weird?

Then I felt someone poking me. It was Naruto. "What?" I asked him. Everyone was still staring at me. "Are you even listening to me?" He asked. "No..." I said bluntly.

Everyone in the room laughed. Even the sensei. But I didn't, why were they even laughing. I just said 'no'.

----------------------------------------------------

End of chapter.

I know this is short. But i'll post the next chapter 2morrow bcuz its summer. ill also put up a pic of Akane.

So please 

comment 

vote 

Fan