Chapter Three: Fire, Ice, and Lightning

Start from the beginning

Shady Guy: *Cough* "Who are you? You know what it doesn't even matter, when Raven finds out who you are your dead!" He said angrily.

Yang: "Possibly, but I doubt it, I'm her daughter and a badass after all, and we badasses don't go down so easily, just ask my man." I said as I walked away.

Shady Guy: "I'm dead." He said as he passed out.

(Meanwhile with team RNJR)
3rd POV:

Oscar and Ruby were going at it in hand to hand combat, and so far Oscar was actually putting up a good fight and holding his own against Ruby.

Jaune: "Man Oz wasn't kidding Oscar is actually picking up on this stuff fast." Jaune said impressed as Oscar managed to get a good clean hit in Ruby's face.

Oscar: "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" He said as suddenly he got punched in the face by Ruby and got knocked back as Nora and Jaune twitched at that.

Ruby: "Ha! Yes! I did it!" Ruby celebrated.

Ozpin (Mentally): "You forgot to engage your aura again." Ozpin told him.

Oscar: "Why didn't you tell me?!" Oscar said.

Ozpin (Mentally): "Because this method makes it less likely for you to forget." He informed him as Oscar sat up.

Ozpin (Mentally): "Do you mind if I give it a shot?" He asked as he took over Oscar's body.

Ozpin: "Not bad miss Rose,  but Oscar does not have the same years of training you do or I do." He said as he activated his aura and got up as Juane and Nora went wide eyed knowing this was about to get interesting.

Ruby: "Oh, heh, uh, well, maybe we should...take a break?" She said nervously as Ozpin take a fighting stance and charged at Ruby throwing fast punches as she only was able to block three when she was punched in the face, Ozpin charged again as he jumped in the air and kicked Ruby to the ground, frustrated Ruby got up and jumped in the air and tries to punch Ozpin only for him to duck and bring his head up and headbutted her as she fell back.

Nora: "Ouch."

Ozpin: "The next time you want to throw a left cross, remember to push off with the appropriate foot. And as always be aware of openings." He informed.

Ruby: "Got it." Ruby said in pain as suddenly she was picked up fast and saw it was (Y/n), who was wearing his outfit only without the armor pieces.

(Y/n): "Not bad Oz but how bout we go a few rounds." (Y/n) said as he stretched a bit.

Nora: "Oh I got to see this!" Nora said excitedly.

Jaune: "I don't know shouldn't we-" before he could finish he saw Nora and Ruby with sparkles in their eyes.

Oscar (Mentally): "I'm scared." Oscar admitted mentally as Ozpin chuckled.

Ozpin: "No need, I held back against Miss Rose, but I won't hold back against Mister Valkyrie." He said cracking his neck.