Chapter Three: Fire, Ice, and Lightning

Comenzar desde el principio

Shady guy: "Hehe yes little lady this is it, well unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way." He said pointing behind him.

Yang: "That way?" I asked trying to clarify.

Shady Guy: "Uh? Yes. That way." He said confused.

Yang: "Good to know, thanks." I said.

Shady Guy: "Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike, and you're going to take your lumps." He said.

Yang: "You know, I wasn't lying when I said my boyfriend can leave people Thunderstruck, he's a powerhouse like that, but you haven't even heard what I can do." I said smirking as I looked at my normal arm and readied Ember Celica.

" I said smirking as I looked at my normal arm and readied Ember Celica

Yang: "You get close to me and you'll get burned." I said smirking as they got a bit spooked as they nervously held their weapons at me and got into a fighting stance.

Shady Guy: "You got the jump on me last time sweetheart but you really atta think twice about fighting all-" I didn't let him finish as I readied my new arm by bring out the inbuilt shotgun mechanism which was the substitute for my other Ember Celica, thank you General Ironwood.

Shady Guy: "Alright...get her!" He shouted as his goons charged at me, the first guy tried to punch me when I swept him off his feet and punched him in the ground, the second guy came from the side as he tried to slash me with his sword, I did a flip as I used my leg to kick his arm away and fliped right back up and kicked him away, soon the rest started to finally shoot at me, well they were being smart for once, however, I was using my new arm to block the shots as I ran up kicked one into a tree and did a flip as I swept three of their feets and sent them falling back as I ran up to a girl who tried to punch me, but I punched her to the side as a guy tried to slash me from behind, I blocked it with my arm as I spun around and uppercut him away, the Shady Guy tried to shot me at point blank but I quickly stepped on his foot as I kicked him away, three of them came from behind as I quickly spun around and kicked them all down at once, the Shady Guy got up and pointed his revolver at me as I fought the other guys but as he shot I dodged it, two guys came from the sides as I punched them and used my Ember Celicas to boost me toward the Shady Guy who tried to slash at me with the sharp end of his revolver as I fired a round at the ground as I jumped over him and once I was behind him I punched him into another guy, and that was a rap, my hand started shaking again as I grabbed it to calm myself down and headed to Bumblebee.