One

AU where Izuku is a florist

——————————————

The day shined brightly inside of the small flower shop's windows making the entire place glow with cozy feeling. Izuku Midoryia loved that feeling. Today had been a busy day he kept having to arrange flowers, water them, rearrange them, explain seeds, deal with the costumers complaining about wilting flowers or not having the kind they were looking for.

He felt so exhausted he might as well fall to the ground and take a nap, but he couldn't blame today being busy, it was Valentine's Day after all. Izuku had always been found of Valentine's Day even though he's never been able to share it with someone, but maybe this could be his year! Oh what was he kidding, he barely even talks to guys, how would we ever to ask one out?

He sighed as he watered one of the potted plants of red and white flowers, he really liked these ones. Especially because they reminded him of a boy that had been coming in and out of the flower shop lately. He never learned the boys name, but every time he went up to him to ask him for flower advice or to buy some flowers or to strike up a conversation Izuku felt his heart flutter. Sadly Izuku hadn't seen this boy walk into this shop once today or all week for that matter. He probably was spending today with someone he cared about.

Izuku was so rambled up in his thoughts he almost didn't noticed the ring of the door. Izuku quickly came out and got ready to greet them.

"Welcome to-" Izuku stopped dead in his tracks, there before him was the red and white haired boy holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Each and every flower he had bought for the past month. Izuku felt his face turn to a tomato, was it because he assumed the flowers were for him or because the boy had a slight pink on his face too.

"I know we barely know each other, but I was wondering if you wanted to spend Valentine's Day with me?" The boy said holding out the bouquet to Izuku. Izuku ran up to him and embraced him into a hug without thinking before he quickly stepped away.

"I'd love to!" Izuku held out his hand. "Izuku Midoryia!" The boy with the white and red hair smiled as he shook Izuku's hand.

"Shouto Todoroki."