Y/N: Why are you here?

Jacklyn: What's wrong with checking on my big brother?

Y/N: When did you ever check up on me?

Jacklyn: Don't be a dick. Ozpin gave us a mission?

Y/N: You're kidding, right? Travis is still in medical.

Jacklyn: That's why Zavala and Ikora are coming with us.

Y/N: Seriously?

Zavala and Ikora walked into the dorm. Before we were in their field of vision, my sister decided to be a jackass and jump on top of me, looking like she was straddling me. When they looked, they immediately turned around and walked out, closing the door. My sister busted out laughing while I had a blush under my helmet.

Y/N: THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!?

Jacklyn: Oh, come on. You know it was funny.

Y/N: Yeah, you just pouncing on me and straddling me as our leaders walked in.

She leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear.

Jacklyn: Need I remind you we're not blood related, big brother~.

She said that in a seductive tone, and I almost looked at her with fear under my helmet.

Y/N: Please don't ruin my innocence.

Jacklyn rubbed her bubbly ass on my crotch teasingly as she got up.

Jacklyn: Too late~. That was for spying on me in the shower in the Last City.

Y/N: I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM!!! YOU HAD THE WRONG IDEA!!!

A knock came from the door, and I could immediately tell it was still them.

Y/N: Enter.

Zavala and Ikora entered again, albeit that Ikora had a bit of pink on her cheeks.

Zavala: If you're done with... whatever it was you were doing, we're ready for our mission when you two are.

I get up and I load my Trust. My annoying sister loads her Ambassador shotgun.

Y/N: Just tell us where to go, sir.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter being straddled by a sexy Titan

We're going through Vale on our Sparrows. Most of the people are surprised to see our vehicles since they've never seen Sparrows before... the speedster, not the bird.

Zavala: So, our mission is to infiltrate a White Fang base here in Vale. Gather any intel we find, and if anyone is willing to leave the Fang, we bring them with us. And do not kill them. They're still people.

Jacklyn: Well, at least you won't need your Sleeper, brother.

Y/N: Go choke on a Fallen Captain.

Ikora: Stow it, you two. You can do this when we return from the mission.

Zavala and Ikora are riding their own Sparrows, Jacklyn has her Bronco, I have Ravager's Ride. I decided to have a little fun, and fly off a ramp. I did a few barrel rolls, and landed back on the road.

Jacklyn: Someone's compensating~.

I pull out my Trust.

Y/N: Just because you're my sister doesn't mean I will Crucible your metal ass.

My sister slapped her ass teasingly as she slightly stood up.

Y/N: I swear, if you keep trying to tease me, I'm gonna beat you when we get back.

Jacklyn: Tumblr's gonna be pissed~.

Zavala: ENOUGH!!!

We both immediately went quiet, and remained that way until we reached our destination.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter being poked by a chibi Titan

We soon arrived at a warehouse, and it looked abandoned.

Zavala: Keep your guards up, Guardians.

I pulled my bow out, and drew an arrow out. Jacklyn loaded her Ambassador, and Ikora loaded her sidearm.

Y/N: Something tells me we're not alone here...

???: And how you are so correct, Hunter...

I turned around and drew my bow back. A red glow approached from the shadows, and I immediately grew an aura of hatred.

Y/N: Adam Taurus... you have some nerve showing your face here in Vale...

???: And you have bigger nerve surviving the Wizard I sent to kill you... Y/N...

I turned around, and loosed an arrow. Unfortunately the shot missed, and I immediately recognized those white glowing eyes.

Y/N: Uldren Sov...