♥150 Follower Special! {24.5}♥

Start from the beginning

4:41 PM - Froppy Froggy:
It's been a while since we've done something as a class. Count me in. I'll keep Mineta in check.

---

I read the texts with an amused smile as everyone eventually spoke out saying they could make it, except for a few. Sato, Ojirou and Shoji had other plans, Iida was having a family party but also said something about "sleepovers cause you to stay up too late and I have a strict bedtime of 8:30 PM". Koda was just too much a shy boi, so he decided to stick to home for the night as well.

I hopped out of bed, thankful for something to do. Walking to the bathroom, I took a quick shower, and then headed back to my room. I packed a duffel bag with some light pajamas and clothes for tomorrow, and a sleeping bag.

It was 5:30 by the time I finished, but I knew Momo's address to be a train ride away, probably about an hour. I sprinted to the station, making the excuse to Kurogiri that I was going to a school event.

When I got to the station, my train was thankfully just pulling up. I sat down in an empty seat, noticing not too many people were on the train.

I did, however, notice a familiar broccoli-head standing near my seat.

"Hey, Izu-kun. I didn't know you were far from Yaomomo's place too." I said, smiling at him. He jumped at the sound of my voice, but his shocked expression quickly turned to a slightly flustered smile.

"Hi Y/N! Yeah, I just finished training and I had to run to make it before the train left.." he explained, and I patted the empty seat next to me.

"Why're you standing when there's seats galore? Sit!" I insisted, to which he complied, a slight blush coating his cheeks. I kept my duffel bag on my lap, humming to myself with my eyes closed.

About 10 minutes into the train ride, as Izuku and I sat in comfortable silence, the motion of the train made me drowsy. I felt my head loll as my eyes closed, my head resting on Izuku's shoulder.

{Izuku's P.O.V.}

I felt a sudden pressure on my shoulder and glanced over, nearly letting out a yelp. Y/N was sleeping.. and she was leaning.. on m-my shoulder!

A deep red blush covered my cheeks as I tried to stay as still as possible, letting the girl get her sleep.

45 minutes passed and we were approaching our station, so I gently shook the girl. "Y/N.. we're about to get to our stop." I said in a low voice, watching as her pretty e/c eyes slowly fluttered open.

{Your P.O.V.}

I woke up to Izuku staring down at me, telling me the train would stop at our stop soon. I blushed darkly, noting our close proximity as my head shot up, bonking our heads together.

"Ah! S-Sorry, Izu-kun. Thanks for waking me up.." I chuckled, rubbing my aching head. He smiled at me, and we both got up as the train came to a stop, walking out and walking to Yaomomo's together.

When we arrived, it was about 6:39 PM. We were a little late, but it wasn't by that much. Her excited voice came through the speaker on the side of the gate.

"Hello you two!! Please, come in!!"

The huge gate before us opened, and it took us a good 3 minutes longer just to get to her front door. She opened the door as Izuku and I made it up the steps, pulling us in to her gigantic living room.