Chapter 14: crazy night

We talked during supper a lot about everything. My mom would ask questions like how is school going any classes you are interested in and what he does for his free time. Thank god larry was always really good at people he meets, even Miranda was taking an interest in him and at one point she gave me a thumbs up. My dad kept shooting him ugly looks, still judging him. "What are your hoodies?" My dad asked him and I swear I started holding my breath. "Well, I play my guitar and I love to paint." And then Larry went on about all his paintings and the colours he use and my mom and Miranda seemed very interested in it while my dad looked annoyed, I got more worried by the minute. Once Larry was done talking my dad said "that won't get you anywhere in life with those paintings of yours." Then the whole room fell silent. Larry answered rather quickly saying "yes sir of course it's just something I love doing, I got the artist side from my mom." After Larry said that he looked my way and shot me a smile and mouthing I got this making my body relax and feel as if I can breathe again. A few minutes passed before my dad asked another question getting scolded by my mom and Miranda he asked "why is your hair so long?" Larry replied with "i don't really know I guess I have always liked my hair long." My dad then said "maybe you like it long because your a stoner." I shot a look at my dad and said "dad! Seriously?!" Miranda grabbed my dads hand and told him to calm down, she then complimented Larry on his long hair and Larry smiled. "Seriously?! Your going to complement this loser on his hair are you out of your mind?" He said to Miranda, Larry just sat there not knowing what to do. I then said to my dad "cut it out." Through clenched teeth. "What did I do? I just don't want my daughter going out with someone like him. He probably doing drugs, he is probably selling drugs for all you know! He's probably just using you as his fuck toy. I mean come on look at him. He has long hair and look at his earring piercings, I'm telling you how y/n this boy will be going no where in life. He will selling drugs for the rest of his life." I felt my blood boil when my dad said that and then I yelled "ENOUGH! I'm so tired of you judging him! He treats me way better in anyway you treated mom! He makes me feel special, and guess what father I know for a fact never in his life would he ever cheat on me like you cheated on Mom!" My dad stared at me in shock, Miranda looked down at her feet while my mom softly told me to calm down. "No" I said "I'm leaving I can't be here any longer." I walked out grabbing Larrys hand in mine and we left that place. We got into my car driving god knows where, just anywhere but here. "Y/n it's ok I'm fine, I'm used to people talking to me like that." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "But I can't stand it! People shouldn't judge you for how you look it's not right!" I said stepping on the gas. "Y/n slow down please." He said calmly. I pushed on the gas again, my hands were clucking onto the steering wheel so hard that my knuckles were white. I stepped on the gas pedal again "y/n please slow down!" Larry said scared and that made me slow down.

We drove I don't know how long until we came to a field and got out. I looked at Larry giving him a smirk and tapped his shoulder saying "your it!" And ran. I hid behind a tree praying he wouldn't find me, but then I felt someone tap me on my head and spun around to see Larry giving me a smile and then he bolted. "YOUR SO DEAD!" I yelled after him.

After a while it became night time and we sat hood of my jeep watching the stars. "Y/n?" Larry said I faced him to show him I was listening "I got something to give you." He said as he sat up and I did too. He told me to give him my hand so I did and he put a ring on my middle finger. I looked at the ring and noticed it had a skull on it and it looked like flames around it "what's this for?" I asked. He then grabbed my hand and said "it was my ring but now it's yours, I want you to have something of me so I'm always with you. No matter what happens to us in the future a part of me will always be with you. I love you y/n so much." I smiled and kissed him on the lips "I love you too lar- bear"  before deciding to head back home. I knew for a fact as I stepped in the apartment and saw my mom at the table I would be getting my ass whooped but instead she walked up to me and hugged me "I'm so sorry about tonight y/n." "No I'm sorry. I left with out telling you where I was going." "Well you did scare the living shit out of me if I'm being honest." She said which caused me to laugh. "I guess.. I'm just not ready to make a relationship with dad yet after what he did to you." I said with tears in my eyes. My mom then said "don't worry. I kicked him out told him to go back home." I laughed but then the laughs turned to cries. My mother held me "I just wish we were a family again." He shushed me and rubbed my back until my cries were done. "Now. How about you and me sit and watch a movie together. I told the hospital that I'm be sick so I won't be coming in tonight." "Yes! I'll get the popcorn ready!" I said like a little kid in a candy shop. We spent that night watching Brooklyn nine-nine, it was both of our favourite tv show and rob be honest, I missed this with my mom. It felt good to have this again.

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask if you guys want me to do a Q and A about myself. You can ask me questions in the comment section and I'll answer then. Also I'm thinking I might do a face reveal ¿ maybe?