Chapter 2: hellhole

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"Ughhh Jesus Christ alright I'm up!" I yelled as a slammed my alarm clock off. First day at my new school great." "Come on Y/N get up! You got school today!" I heard my mom yell as she knocked slightly on the door. "Ok Mom I'm up!" And got ready for a shower.

I decided that I would look my best today I wanted to make a great impression. So, I put on my lace bra and my see through long shirt over it with some high waisted ripped light washed jeans and a plaid around my waist. I decided I would curl my H/C and add a little makeup. I grabbed a granola bar and threw on my shoes and headed out the door "bye Mom love you!" As I started walking to school I put my headphones in and played one of my favourite songs and no this time it isn't metal. I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun around to see Larry.

Larrys prov:

Holy does Y/N look good today. I decided to catch up to her and walk with her to school so I tapped on her shoulder to get her attention. "Hey Larry!" She said with s bright smile will putting away her headphones. "Hey Y/N you look really good today" I said and I could see her face turn bright as she looked away and said thank you under her breath almost impossible to hear. We walked the rest of the way to school just talking.

Y/N prov:

Ok if I'm being completely honest I'm scared shitless to go to a new school but I push away all of my worries as soon as I open those front doors. "Welcome to this hellhole" Larry says as we walk to my locker. "Hey Larry there you are!" I hear a girls voice say and I turn my head to see this shorter girl with long brown hair walk over to us and has her eyes set right on Larry, I feel a tight knot form in my stomach but I try to ignore it. "Who is this Larry?" The girl says while pointing at me. "Names Y/N" with a slight smile I say. "My names ash" she says with a smile back. And then her attention goes back to Larry and she gets closer to him and I got this anger feeling inside of me rising and I just want to push her away from him. Oh my god do I like Larry?? Thank god sal comes and saves the day. "Hey guys! Y/N I see you've met ash already." I smile at sal with a nod and feel a bit more relaxed as I noticed ash take a few steps back from Larry. "What's your first class Y/N?" Sal asks "I got science first what about you?" "Same! Wanna walk together?" "Sure" I saw with a bright smile. "I'll see you guys later!" I wave to them and walk away.

As we walk down the hallway I got this question itching in the back of my head and I have to ask it. "Hey Sal? Is there anything going on between ash and Larry?" I say as we sit down. "Is someone a bit jealous?" Sal asks and I swear I can see the smirk he is giving me. "What! No!" I say a bit to loud while my face turns red. "Well I can tell your lying buttt I'll let it slide, anyways to answer your question, no there is nothing going on between them." I feel my body let go of any tension I had and say "oh thank god" "but ash is his ex." Sal says and my eyes shoot open. "Wait what??" "Yeah I know right? Yeah ash is his ex but they are still friends but I really think she wants to get back together with him." I feel my jaw tense up and I know I'll have really bad pain later from that. "Ok class! Let's begin today with.."

LUNCH TIMEEEE

I take the tray I'm handed with some horrible looking bologna sandwich and search the room for Larry. I find him waving his hand in the air gesturing for me to come over, so I do. Thank god the spot next to him is open and ash is sitting across from him beside Sal. "Hey Y/n I don't think you've met our other friends yet. This is Todd, Neil and chug!" Larry says while the other wave at me and I wave back. We spent the rest of lunch laughing and talking enjoying our time together. "Hey Y/n" Sal says "you wanna come over to larrys after school all of us will be there!" "Sadly I can't I have volleyball try outs but I will come right after!" I hear a chuckle from ash and I shoot a glare at her "what?" She laughs again and says "I just find it funny, like your not even good I've seen videos of you online and I mean I've seen better." She gives me a smirk. "Really? Because I don't think your the one that has medals and trophys with your name on it." I say sassy. "You know what guys I'm going to head to class." And get up and walk away.

I get to my locker and this blond hair kid comes up and slams my locker shut. "Hey I've never seen you before." He says with a smirk and gets a little to close for comfort. I back away slowly before I hit a wall and all I can think is well shit. "Yeah I'm new here that's why." I saw confidently so he can't smell the fear coming off of me. I've been in a situation like this and worse more than once but ever since the incident I've always being scared of this. He eyes me up and down will moving a piece of hair out of my face and that when I freeze up in fear. His hand moves to rest on my waist. "My names Travis by the way. What's you-" he soon gets cut off and I can finally move and feel like I can breathe again. I look and see Travis laying on the ground while Larry is standing over him with a bloody fist and says "you stay the fuck away from her!" As he grabs my hand softly and we walk away from the scene. "Are you ok??? Did he hurt you??" He says while he hands on my shoulder and he is giving me these caring eyes. My heart flutters seeing him like this and I just wanna kiss him. "Yeah no I'm ok don't worry."

RINGGG

"I should probably get to class, thank you for saving me from that today. I'll see you later tonight." I say with a smile as I walk away.

Larrys prov:

I'm a little worried about Y/N she looked so scared but at the same time calm almost like she's been in a situation like this before. All I know is every single bone in my body is telling me to protect her. From anything.