Chapter 3: a night to remember

After volleyball try outs I was walking back to the apartment building with really big news that I made the team! I decided I would stop to get some snacks first for all of us so I went to the grocery store. As I was going to pay for my stuff I got stopped by 2 volleyball players on my team who were bitches and picked on me the whole time at try outs. "Are you getting those for your weird friends?" The blond hair one said. "They are not weird just because they are nice and not bitches like you." I said right back to her. "I see how you look at that boy Larry and I'm not going to lie, he does look pretty hot but he would never be with some fat bitch like you. See you at practice tomorrow!" She said with a fake smile and walked away. I've always been self conscious about my body but ever since I've meet Larry I haven't had that thought in my mind. I tried to push it away as I payed for the stuff and started walking to the apartment building. As I entered the elevator the thoughts kept getting louder and louder. Don't eat. Your fat I mean look at you. You need to lose weight. Larry would never want you. As I reached his room I knocked and Lisa answered "hello dear! Come in come in! Larry and his friends are all in there." I put on my best fake smile and said thank you as I walked to his room. I burst the door open and said "I got snacks!!" As I put all of them on the floor everyone acted like vultures and grabbed what they could as I went and sat down.

Larry prov:

Y/n burst threw my door with this huge smile on her face and said "I brought snacks!" I took this moment to get every detail of her body and how muscler her arms and legs looked and how badly I wanted to put my arm around her tiny waist. "So what are we going to be doing today guys?" Y/n asked I sat next to her. Todd spoke up and said "we were thinking of watching a horror movie! Do you have a favourite one y/n?" She took a good look at all the movies before she held up the movie the nun. "Is this ok?" She asked a bit shyly which made my heart skip at best at how cute she is. "Hell yeah!" Everyone said. I could tell something was bothering her because she was very quiet so while the movie was playing I quietly asked her "are you ok? You seem very quiet." "Yeah I'm ok." She said with a light smile. I didn't know what over came me but I intertwined my hand with hers and said "do you wanna be my girlfriend? I've been crushing on you ever since you came here."

Y/N prov:

I feel my whole face go red and I looked right up at him and said "I've felt the same way too" and next thing I know he kissed me and then he pulls me into him so we are cuddling while watching the movie.

Once the movies done Larry goes and turns the lights back on and ash must have saw us because she is staring right into my soul it feels like. I had to ask this question that kept bugging me because I get this really bad vibe here. "Hey guys, I don't know maybe I'm just crazy but-" "your probably crazy" ash said giving me a dirty look. She got a slap on the arm by Sal and said "let her talk! Sorry y/n continue." "Anyways, as I was saying, I think this place could be haunted? Because I always feel like I'm being watched." Sal jumps right up and says "wait you feel it too?" "Yeah I've felt it ever since I've walked into the building." Larry jumps in next and says "I do too! I feel like I'm cursed!" Next thing you know all of us are talking about ghosts and curses and soon enough it's 11:30 time for me to head home before I get in trouble. "Hey guys I'm going to head up because soon my mom will be getting mad." Ash jumps to her feet and says "me too guys I'll see you all tomorrow." As we walk in silence to the elevator together she says to me. "Larry isn't going to be yours, he is mine." I smirked at her and said "you don't scare me ash." She gave me a chuckle "I know I don't. But Travis does." And that's when I felt my heart drop. She got off the elevator "see you tomorrow y/n!" And started laughing.

Time skip to 2:45 am

I've always never been a good sleeper. But from today's mess I knew I wasn't going to get much sleep tonight. I decided I would go for a walk get some fresh air to hope that would help. Usually the voices in my head get louder at night they usually tell me stuff like your fat. Your ugly. No one would want you. Look at you lose some weight. Your hideous. And thoughts of Travis came into mind but it was replaced by him. He who hurt me in the first place, who caused me to be scared of boys touching me and not being able to stand up for myself. I walked outside and pulled out a cigarette, I knew this wasn't good for me but it was a bad habit. Luckily something like this would only happen once a month. I got lost into my thoughts and I start feeling something wet on my cheek. I realize I've been crying because of everything that's happened this year. My blood starts boiling and I wanna scream but instead I punch the brick wall of the building so hard my knuckles start bleeding. I realize what's happened and decide to go back inside to clean it up when I'm stoped by Larry. "Hey what are you- shit! What happened to your hand!" He said while picking it up gently and examining it. I don't want to tell him the truth to get him tonight my mess so I lie instead "I slipped and cut it on some rocks." He seems to believe me because next he says "here baby let's go inside and I'll get you cleaned up." He was so gently while he cleaned and bandaged my hand up. "There all better and brand new!" He said and kissed it which made me laugh. "Why were you outside in the first place it's the middle of the night." I decided it wouldn't be to bad to tell him part of the truth. "I went out for a cigarette." He looked at me shocked and said "you smoke?" "Yeah just sometimes and I know how bad it is for me so you don't have to tell me about it." "I won't judge, I used to smoke too but then I quit but hey! Your life and I'm not judging you." I give him a smile "thanks, usually everyone does and tells me you should stop your damaging your lungs. But honestly I don't give a shit I don't care if it kills me or not." I realized what I said and quickly said "just kidding!" And laughed hoping he would laugh too. Lucky he did and shrugged but that was a close call. "I should get going now thank you for cleaning me up." I said as I went on my tippy toes and kissed him. "See you tomorrow"

Larrys prov:

What Y/n said was kinda concerning why would she joke about something like that unless she was serious, I tried not to think lots of it and went to bed. Soon in a few weeks I would have to ask her if she would want to go to this party we were all invited to.