0.5

Eric's POV

Max just fell asleep on my lap. She looks so peaceful. Her face is relaxed and her mouth is opened a bit. It's weird how we literally just met her, and she already fits in so well. Everybody really seemed to like her, me included.

I start playing with her hair a bit. She's stunning. And she looks so fucking good in Masons clothes. Not as good as when she got out of the pool after Toby had thrown her in though. 

When she got out, her clothes were soaked and her shirt was stuck to her skin, revealing her beautiful midriff and back, of course we got to see that better for a brief second when she and Mason changed in the kitchen. 

I chuckled a bit, she would kill us if she knew we all were watching. She isn't wearing any makeup either, when she got thrown into the pool I expected her face to be all run down because of makeup, but it was the same as before she got in the water, if not prettier. 

I should stop thinking about this. 

This is going to be hard for everyone here, you know, having such a pretty girl living with us. She's our new editor and I don't want to fuck it up, nobody wants that. I fucking hate drama, and I hope there won't be any here. 

I sigh and lift her up, putting her down again on the couch and start searching for her blanket and pillow in one of her bags. Instead I found a beautiful black dress in one of the bags. I lift it up and try to imagine how she'd look in it. 

Probably stunning.

When I found her blanket and pillow I start to wrap her in and walk to the stairs. I give her one last look and go upstairs to go to sleep myself.

Your POV

I slowly wake up to the sounds of soft talking, when I try to open my eyes a bit I see a blur of what I only can make out as Toby and Matt. They're next to me talking about some sort of trip. "So John, Jaren and Ezra are going to meet us there?" Matt asks. "Yeah and they will be sharing the same hotel room as all of us" "Cool" 

I turn around and bury myself in my blanket, trying to cut out all sounds to try to continue sleeping. My head hurts like hell. What happened last night? 

"Good morning sleepy head" Matt says. I grunt and bury myself even more in the blanket and turn into a little ball underneath it. I heard them laugh a bit and Matt steals the blanket from me and throws it to Toby, so I quickly take my pillow and hug it, trying to block out all the light that's blinding me. 

"It's 1 pm, you should really wake up Max" Toby says. "I don't wanna" I say, my voice softened and almost unhearable because of the pillow I'm talking into. "What?" Matt tries to take the pillow from me, but I hang on to it as if my life depends on it. 

"Max let go before you're going to regret it" he says, but I only reply with a loud "NO!!" Matt looks at Toby, giving him a quick signal and before I know it Toby stands up and starts tickling me. "haha- no STOP HAHA" My strength slips and as Matt obtains the pillow Toby stops tickling me and returns to his spot, with a grin on his face. 

"You guys are mean" I say, squinting my eyes trying to see something. "It's just too much fun teasing you" Toby shrudded. I roll my eyes and yawn. Suddenly my stomach started rumbling a bit. "Damn was that an earthquake or just Max being hungry" Matt said laughing. 

"Maybe a little bit of both?" I laughed back. "In that case, Max" I look up to Toby. "What's your opinion on pancakes?" I sit up straight, looking him dead in eye and said "They're the best" 

While Toby went to the kitchen to make pancakes (while complaining about how Mason ruined his best pan) I started to check my phone

Whatsapp | 11 new messages in 2 chats