Chapter 10

Tylers POV *PARTY STREAMERS YAAS GAGA*

This party is amazing, we had a great night at dinner as well. I've missed all my British Friends so much I barley ever see them so conventions like this make me super happy!

I danced with my fave Brit ever Marcus Butler, what can I say #Myler is real?! I also grinded with my good friends Dan & Phil. I cried with laughter with Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee and gossiped with Louise, Zoe and Tanya over boys and fun stuff like that. You can tell I'm gay.

"So how are you and Mr Deyes Miss Zoella?" I'd love a relationship like theirs, they share everything and lets be honest they are the cutest.

"Tyler we are amazing, I love him so much, I love him with all my heart as cheesy as it sounds I couldn't be happier to say those words I love Alfie Deyes" She giggle and I can see are pink blush rise on her cheeks. They are adorable. "I have a question for you Tyler."

"Gurl I'm ready fire it at me." I replied over dramatically and clicking my fingers in a sassy way.

"Ok then hows your life in the love department?!" Zoe squeals over excitedly.

Of all questions she asks this I can't lie to her can I? "To be honest Zoe not the best, I can't find the right guy for me." She laughs then. How is that funny my love life is in shambles and she laughs. Rude. "Why are you laughing Zoe?" I ask a little hurt.

"Got your eyes on any Australian twinks?" She giggles. What!

"Zoe what are you talking about?"

"Tyler you know what I'm talking about a certain Troye Sivan, I've never seen you so quiet around a man before in my life." She has got it to a T was it really that obvious. The blood rushes to my cheeks and I cover my face. "I'll be back in a second Tyler do you want a drink?"

"Nah I'm alright." This is a non-alchohlic party as there is loads of people who are underage here which kinda sucks but it's nice to be sober for once atleast I will remember what happend in the morning.

I can't believe Zoe knows I think Troye's hot, what if she has told anyone else? I bet she has. When I get my hands on her.

Then the lights flash on and the strobe lighting stops and the music is cut off. What the hell kind of party is this? Are we being shut down?

I get off my seat in the corner of the room and go see whats going on I can hear someone shouting and it sounds like Zoe what has happend. I push past the likes of Joey Graceffa, O2l, Jenna Marbles and Shane Dawson to see whats going on.

Oh.

My.

God.

Troye.

I thought he looked bad earlier he is obviously so drunk that he can't even stand hence why everyone is staring at him sitting on the floor in the middle of the room. His hair is even messier than earlier the same bloodshot eyes though but this time he has a black eye and a bruised nose and bloody nose. Has he been in a fight? The whole party is staring and they are all going to talk about him for the rest of this trip, this is going to make him even more less confident.

I can hear Zoe calling Marcus and Louis over to help her but I'm trying to search for them in the crowd. I can't see them. Damn they need to get him a seat or something. I can hear a lot of whispers I even heard someone ask is he on drugs. He may be a lot of things but I don't think he's on drugs.

"Zoe." There is a small whimper that breaks the silence. It was Troye. Zoe rushed over to his side and bent down to eye level with him he lifted his head now and I could see his full face he did not look good. It looked like there was vomit on his shirt that earlier he looked so hot in and blood stains too. He looks like he has been through the wars.

Then he reaches out and wraps his arms around Zoe he squeezes so tight to her, like he did to me earlier, this is so heart breaking. I then he shouts something no one was expecting.

"Zoe I hate myself and I hate my life!" He cries. What can possibly be wrong with this beautiful boy, he looked so happy earlier.

He pushes himself up and wipes his nose which is still gushing with blood, he should probably go to hospital he looks so rough. He grips on to Zoe's shoulder who is still sitting were he used to be and he starts to walk away and he walks straight out the door and not one of us went to help him purley because of shock but we should have helped him nevertheless.

The door swings shut and thats the last we see of Troye Sivan this night. I should go after him but after earlier he probably wants to be on his own. How did he even get served drink here, this is a no alcohol party and I don't think they would serve him in a club.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I notice Zoe sitting on the floor where Troye once was, I rush over to her side and help her up. She then goes over to the DJ and asks for the mic, he gives it to her and she begins.

"Hello everyone I'm Zoe and that was are friend Troye, well we don't really know him apart from his name, age and where he lives, Australia by the way and that's the opposite side of the world to most of us and even in Australia he is in Perth and there is no other youtubers there. To be honest we are worried about him, at lunch earlier we knew there was something wrong but now this I don't even know what to think. All I'm asking is for everyone to keep and eye out for him. Don't make him feel uncomfortable just make sure he is alright if something looks wrong. I know I would be annoyed if he made this speech about me but he doesn't know he needs help, um yeh thanks for listening." Zoe finished and everyone nods in agreement and some people go back to what they were doing before all this happened.

I decide to go to bed and most of the Brits are going to, tomorrow is gonna be a crazy day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys!!

Also do you guys like Troye being an outsider or do you want him to start talking to the other youtubers, I've wrote it already that he kinda is talking to them but I don't know if I like him more as an outsider lemme know thank youuu!