Don't Give Up The Ship- Part 5

The next day after school is identical to the day before. But this time, I am hoping I don't end up being an emotional wreck.

As he drives my car up a hill, he tells me about an idea he has. "I'm having trouble with math and I saw your homework yesterday. It has 'I understand math' written all over it. So, I was thinking you could help me out. In return, I would help you with something. How does that sound?"

"I'll help you out but I don't think there is anything you could teach me." I question the last part of his plan as we pull into his driveway.

"I could teach you how to have fun," he quickly suggests, jumping out of the car, trying to dodge a possible punch from my direction. Looking like a little kid, he runs up to his porch and turns around. The smirk on his face shows that he is satisfied that he got a safe distance away.

"I have fun!" I yell back to him, trying to sound offended and shocked by what he had said. But we both know what he said was true.

"Sure you do. Come to my house tomorrow night at 7:00. Bring your math intelligence and prepare to have some fun!" he orders me and dashes away into his house.

Don't worry, there's more! >>>>>>>>>>>