Don't Give Up The Ship- Part 3

My school is buzzing about some party that's happening this weekend and how everyone is going. But, I have plenty of other things to worry about. I need to go do this, then I need to be somewhere, and then somewhere else to do something else. While I set up for this and go find that, I need to make sure someone is informed of something and that someone else is completed as well. Basically, my mind is spinning more than the leaves flying around at my feet are. I rush to my car because I know there is no time to waste. Just as I was beginning to think about how effective the use of flow charts would be, I am interrupted by a call of my name that seems to be a little unnecessarily loud. "MEGAN!" 

"What?" I ask impatiently as a spin around on my heels and search for the face of the person who called my name. Suddenly, I see Brian jogging towards me, across the parking lot, weaving through moving and parked cars. This guy lives on my street but he never talks to me. I would consider him a part of the "popular crowd". I don't like to put people into groups but I have a feeling that he just wants something from me. 

"I called your name like a zillion times," he tells me, while catching his breath. 

"Really, a zillion? I highly doubt that. Now what do you want?" I say, with a little more impatience than I meant to express. 

"Well, I was wondering if I could get a ride home." he asks. 

"Sure. But if I am giving you a favor then you have to drive. That way, I can do my math homework." I toss him the car keys and jump in the passengers side. 

"That's a little weird, but I guess I should be jealous of your discipline." He is in the driver's seat and we are pulling out of school in a matter of moments. Instantly, I am surprised yet impressed by his confidence and his carefree personality. He seems to bring fun with him wherever he goes. Snapping back into it, I decide he probably doesn't get very much accomplished.

You will not regret reading Part 4! Check it out!