The ghost killer revealed

J Edgar Hoover interrogation room

Booth and Brennan got into the interrogation room where their suspect was they both smiled since all evidence pointed to him .
The nightmare was finally going to be over ,the sleepless nights will come to an end.
The hell of a case with thirteen bodies as victims and the killer nicknamed the ghost killer.
"Why am I here ?"
"You killed twelve people and a young girl"
Booth replied to the suspect.
They had collected the weapons from his house and found blood all over the base of the knife and the baseball bat the blood was a match for all the thirteen victims
"You mean my daughter "
Harold Nelly replied .
"We found your DNA in the warehouse "
Brennan stretched out Mr Nelly's hand he yelled in excruciating pain.
"That's the boxer's fracture you sustained after punching your daughter"
"But.."
"No buts Harold it's time to come clean the prosecutor will understand"
"I hated her she refused to go to Germany and she found out I was cheating she had blackmailed me"
"Mr Harold Nelly your under arrest for the murder of Cardigan Nelly, Maureen Vincelee, Jared Kelly , Ronald Cooper,Mary Kay and seven other victims anything you say will be used against you in a Court if Law" Booth cuffed him and took him away.
Brennan was glad they had put away another murderer.

"You had framed Dr Vasco but the evidence you used to frame him lead us right back to you"
Brennan said to Harold.

Dr Brennan's office

Brennan summoned Mr Bray to her office to talk to him.
"What's this about?" Wendell asked
"I've had a lot in my mind could you please take a seat"
"Do you like being here Mr Bray"
"Yeah what's this about are you firing me?"
"No we'd hate to lose you but I wouldn't breath if I didn't work here "
"Ok then what's up?"
"I'm saying that you haven't found anything to write about on your book"
"You should not spend your life doing something that your heart isn't in."
Wendell thought about the statement for a while he remembered how he was forced into the field and turned to Brennan
"Thanks Dr B"
Wendell stepped out of Brennan's office with a smile on his face.

Washington Children Hospital

Wendell patiently waited for his girlfriend Chantelle who worked at the hospital as a nurse .
Chantelle was a curvy African American lady .
"Well someone's in a good mood tonight"
Chantelle said to Wendell.
"I quit my job"
"Why"
"Someone told me I shouldn't spend half of my life doing something my heart isn't in"
They walked past the block holding hands talking about their day.

The team went to the founding fathers where they celebrated with drinks after the tough case .
"Cheers to another case successfully solved " Cam said raising her glass of red wine
The team responded happily .
They were all glad the case had come to an end.

Booth and Brennan's House the next day

Booth and Brennan were being interviewed by the couples magazine
"Dr Sweets wrote about you in his book "
"Yes he said you were the most inseparable couple in the state"
I would like to ask both of you questions about your future for the magazine.
"Booth what do you want to be?"
"I wanna catch as many murderers as possible and put them away"
"Dr Brennan what do you want to be?"
"Well that's easy I want to be mother to the greatest car salesman that's my daughter Christine"
Brennan said happily.