Clues

Medico_ legal lab Forensics Division

Brennan returned to the lab after questioning Cardigan's parents she swiped up her identification card and stepped on to the platform where the interns, Daisy Wick, a confident and cocky girl who loved attention and compliments,Clark Edison an African American who was relatively quiet and focused and finally the arrogant Oliver Wallace who was hated by the whole of the jeffersonian due to his high ego and self love where standing next to the remains noting down the key injuries .
"I'll start with you miss Wick what have you found?" Brennan said with an eye for scrutiny.
Daisy smiled accepting the compliment and got down to facts "The shape of the pelvic girdle and the fusing of the skull suggests female, the ratial indicators,cheek bone dimensions,nasal arch, occipital measurements suggests African American. Clear cause of death was knife force trauma to the sternum causing severe internal trauma and loss of blood"
Daisy smiled pleased with herself knowing she'd aced the second impression.
"Good work Miss Wick now work out the type of weapon that was used.
"Mr Edison or is it Dr Edison"
"Dr Edison ma'am"
"Then tell is why"
"Right the fusing of the skull and the pelvis suggests female she was in her mid to late twenties according to the rate of decomposition I have not found a clear cause of death but "
He turns to the remains and leans closer to them "We can see the left upper arm is largely missing this is trauma consistent with a blast that might be the cause of death"
"Don't make assumptions Dr Edison we make conclusions" Dr Brennan scolded .
"Mr Wallace what have you found"
Brennan said turning to the scrony intern.
"I believe it will be Dr soon I have found several fragments of tin which have changed their chemical forms in the cranium particularly the coronal suture that was an impact fracture rather strange"
Just as Brennan was leaning in to get a closer look Cam came in with the DNA results from Cardigan's case .
Turns out the DNA of Molly Anderson on the scene.

J Edgar Hoover interrogation room
Brennan took the file and entered the interrogation room and looked at the girl before her Molly had brown hair, emerald green eyes which looked worn out like she hadn't slept in days.
She showed no signs of anxiety.
"Wait I Know you Temperance Brennan right?You even look less weirder than you were in school.
Molly sarcastically mocked Brennan .
Brennan was surprised how the girl before her e knew her lots of questions raced through her mind why this girl knew her middle school years and like a flash she remembered Molly Anderson the bully.
"Ms Anderson you are a suspect in a murder case your business is to cooperate and answer questions this is not middle school and you have absolutely no right to insult me"
Brennan said boiling with anger.
"What are you now FBI? Where did your love for skeletons and archeology take you huh ? Oh I've read your dumb books you are a forensic anthropologist so know you feel superior to me like bossing me around and telling me to answer questions"  Molly criticized Brennan to her very foundation.
Booth was watching the interrogation from the opaque mirror and was calmly telling his wife not to budge at the comments.
"Bones ignore her she wants you to get physical with you and use that against you"
Booth told his wife through the earpiece microphone that was always behind the ear.
"Again answer questions Ms Anderson   does the name Cardigan Nelly ring a bell? "
"No I don't did you just make that up? "Cardigan Nelly was found dead at the grey park yesterday morning we found that she was murdered and DNA at the scene irrefutably links one in a billion that it was you at the scene and no one else" Brennan said stating facts.
"I don't know what you are talking about I don't even know who Cardigan Nelly is All I Know is that I come every morning to the grey park to walk my dog"
"That does not explain why your DNA was found next to a dead body" Brennan said.
"Look here Tempe I don't know what you are talking about I don't know Cardigan Nelly nor did I have anything to do with her murder."
Molly stared at Brennan defending herself .
"That's Dr Brennan to you and I don't believe you the evidence against you is enough to get a conviction" Brennan stood up and gathered herself to leave.
"Tempe I didn't Know her I swear to God!" Molly screamed at the top of her voice.
Molly screamed at the top of her voice but no one payed attention to her.
Brennan was certain that Molly had done it but all the other victims do not link to her she knew that the killer had to be strong in order to cause such multiple injuries.
There was no possible motive for Molly to have killed Cardigan yet her DNA was found at the scene.

Dr Vasco's residence

The FBI and the jeffersonian forensic team evaded Dr Vasco's house leaving no stone unturned looking for any murder weapon and blood that would link him to the victims but their efforts were not successful since the place was cleaned down. No blood and no weapon in the posh house.
"Dr Temperance Brennan it's an honour to finally meet you " Dr Vasco extended a hand of greeting to the completely suited anthropologist but no response as Brennan was busy searching for evidence in the perfectly furnished living room.