Multiple Bodies

Dr Brennan watched as the remains were being unpacked at the jeffersonian forensic platform ,a total of twelve badly deteriorated remains .
Her heart sunk she hated working on serial killer cases,all the work ,the long nights spent analyzing the remains, the sleepless nights due to the psychological nature of the cases and the hurry to catch the killer before their next strike.
She took a deep breath and slowly walked to her office since it was late at night and all the jeffersonian workers had retired home.
Booth came into her office while she was still deep in thought "Bones what's up it's late Max has called"
He said while hugging her
"Something about this case just isn't right first Angela can't identify the first female victim and now we have to figure out how twelve victims got murdered"
Brennan said to her husband with a look of fear and confusion.
"We'll get through this Bones we always do"
Booth said comforting his wife.
"Let's go home its been a long day"

Booth and Brennan's House

"Aubrey interrogated Dr Vasco without my permission how could he? I forbid him from getting involved"
Booth said almost smashing the phone against the wall .
"You can't control him Booth he is a grown-up and a FBI agent what did the doctor say?"
Brennan asked Booth keeping the phone away from her husband's rage.
"Not much he just said his credit card was stolen and he didn't freeze his account"
"That's obviously a lie "
"Aubrey said he looked into forensic accounting his alluby is true "
Booth said once again mad.
"This case is going to be a nightmare"