The Real Chapter 12

~Natsu's P.O.V~

        The sound of my alarm woke me up. Today was the first day of school and I was excited for it. I don't know why but I was happy going to school today. I got up and went to take a shower; when I was done I put on a regular red T-shirt with black shorts. When I was done I went down to the kitchen to see Wendy in one of her blue dresses. When she seen me she had a huge smile on.

        I smiled back at her and felt a soft fluffy thing rubbing against my ankles. I looked down to see a small blue cat.

"Good morning Happy."

"Meow."

        Wendy put a blue bowl with fishes all over it down with some cat food on it. After she put another one down but that one was white and pink with a pink bow on the bowl. 

"Carla!" Wendy yelled

        I watched as a little white cat came in from the living room go to her food dish and started eating. When Happy seen what the white cat was doing he went to his bowl and started eating his food. I looked at the time and seen that it was about 7:10 in the morning.

"Come one Wendy we need to get going before school starts."

"Hai."

        We got our backpacks and left our house. We walked to school today because it was a nice cool morning and it only takes us 5 mins to walk to school. I looked around to see if I could find Lucy infront of the school but she wasn't there. When we walked in I seen the whole baseball team standing/ waiting for something.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked up to them.

"Hey," They all replied

"Natsu have you seen Lu-chan?" Levy asked me

"No, I haven't seen her yet, but I wouldn't worry I talked to her last night and she said that she is coming today."

        She smiled as did everyone else did; I guess everyone is excited to see Lucy. So everyone stood there waiting to see if our blonde haired friend would come through the front doors of the school. We also looked and compared our schedules and seen that everyone has the same first period.

        We were standing there for about ten more minutes until the 5 minute bell rang. I made eye contact with Wendy and we both had concerning looks.

"Maybe she's running late." Levy said

 "Well, then we have to wait to see her. I wont allow all of you to be late to class." Erza/Demon said while pushing us to the our classroom. While Wendy went the other way because she was a freshman.

        We all entered our classroom and chose desks where we were all near each other. I chose the seat that was next to the window and stared at the clouds that were moving. Our teacher came in when the last bell rang. Our teacher is a woman with dark brown hair.

"Hello you brats welcome to you're first period. My name is Mary Collet. You twerps can call me Miss Collet.  or Miss Cole is just fine."

        I zoned her out after a bit and looked through the window.

"Natsu Dragneel?"

"Hai." I said still staring out the window.

        I believe she was doing roll call because after my name was called it wasn't long  until I heard Grays name. 

"Lucy Heartfilla?"

        My eyes widen and I looked around at everybody else. The other students were whispering and asking people who she was? Lucy was suppose to be in our class and if she isn't here then where is she?