Chapter 11

~Lucy's P.O.V~ 

        I felt the sunlight hit my face; I felt warmer then usual. I don't know why I do though? My sheets aren't even that heavy yet I feel so warm.

Wait, when did I get into bed last night? All I remeber is being at my desk.

        I opened my eyes to be face to face with Natsu Dragneel. My eyes widen and my face flushed bright red; we were almost nose touching. If I was able to move my legs I would have kicked him out of my bed. I looked down seen that we were holding hands and that made my face as red as Erza's hair. I tried pulling my hand away from him but he just gripped it tighter and started to pull me to him.

"Na-Na-Natsu!!; NATSU WAKE UP!!!"

        His eyes shot wide open; he gave me a smile and then looked at our hands. He quickly pulled away and had a little blush on his cheeks. 

"Uhhh, Go-Goodmorning Luce" He said while looking the other way.

"Natsu ho-how did you get in my room?"

"Uhh; yo-you're door was locked and you're window wasn't so I went through there; Wendy and I were worried about why you went to bed early."

"O-oh. It was nothing, I was just thinking about a lot of stuff."

"You, mean about if you were living with you're aunt?" Natsu asked while looking at me

        I was shocked; my mouth was opened a little bit

"I over heard alittle bit of you conversation with Yukino."

"Oh, yeah. That is part of it."

        We looked at each other for a while before I looked at the clock. It was almost time for Natsu and Wendy to leave.

"I think you should go check and see if you have everything Natsu. If Virgo is awake can you ask if she can come help me get ready?"

        He nodded his head and went to my door. He unlocked my door and opened it, but before he left he gave me a sad smile. I returned it with another sad smile.

~Later~

        Erza came over to help Natsu and Wendy get home. All three of them gave me a hug good bye; Wendy was balling her eyes and was saying that she didn't want to leave. I told her that she doesn't need to take care of me and that I'll see her next few days at school; but I don't even know if I'm going to make it to the first day of school with him here. 

"Luce, I left a piece of paper on you're desk if you need anything just call." Natsu whispered to me while he gave me his hug good-bye.

"Yes, I'll be sure to call, Natsu."

        After that I waved good-bye to them and they left. My house was quiet well except the sounds of Virgo cleaning dishes. I went back into my bedroom and seen the paper with Natsu's number on it. I put it in the cover of the book I'm reading. Half and hour later I heard a knock on my door.

*Knock, Knock*

"Misstres; they have just arrived."

        I took a deep breath preparing for what is going to happen next.

"Ok Virgo, I'm ready."

        She opened the door and came behind me to push me out to the front porch so that I could greet them. Loke's car was in the driveway and the police car was in the street. My father came out of the police car. When he came up to the steps he glared at me then entered the house. Virgo pushed me in after Loke and the police offier entered.