Chapter 5: Lucky guy

Start from the beginning

Now that it's clean, I looked down to my shirt, and damn, my bra is really showing off.

"How am I supposed to go home like this?"

And right at that moment, someone knocked on the restroom door as I snapped my head at the door.

"Eunyeon-ssi?"

Recognizing Jungkook's voice, I opened the door slightly, only my head popped out at the door, not wanting to come out with a translucent shirt.

"Oh, Jungkook,"

He handed me a Gucci shopping bag, "Here, I bought you a new top,"

"Oh my god, thanks, Jungkook! You're my life saver! But it doesn't have to be Gucci though,"

"It's fine, it's not that expensive anyways," he smiled genuinely.

"Thanks, I'll get change first,"

"Alright, I'll be waiting outside,"

I nodded as he left, so I went back in, changing into the sky blue long cardigan with a white tee attached to it.

"Hm, this looks good,"

I put my shirt into the shopping bag and walked out of the restroom, making my way towards our table.

There I saw Jungkook sitting alone, eyes glued on his phone screen, watching a video.

And from afar, I could see him laughing at the video he's watching, the corner of his eyes wrinkled into a smile.

That damn smile.

I approached him, and sat back on my previous seat, and the table is clean too, unlike before, with our drinks spilled.

And not forgetting that our newly made orders are here too.

"I ordered our drinks again, since the previous ones are spilled.", Jungkook said.

I took a sip on my matcha latte, and it was so good. I have always loved matcha latte.

I don't drink coffees so this is all I can enjoy here, other than the bubble teas.

"What were you watching?", I asked him, remembering how much he enjoyed the video earlier.

"Oh, I was watching a video of my cousin riding his tricycle and accidentally hit a tree," he laughed again.

"Omg, is he okay?"

"Yeah, he's fine," he smiled.

"Jungkook-ssi,"

"Hm?", he just hummed in response as he was sipping on his bubble milk tea.

"Aren't you planning to get married?"

Jungkook choked on his drink, upon hearing my sudden question, as I panicked, knowing that I had just made the guy in front me choking on his drink.

He was still coughing, while patting his chest lightly.

"I'm sorry!", I apologized, concerned about him.

As he cooled down a bit, he smiled at me, shaking his head lightly, "It's okay,"

"Oh god, I thought I was going to die,"

I laughed at his statement, not finding any logic in what he said.

"Yah, you were just choking on a bubble milk tea!"

He laughed too, "Well, but still! I struggled, okay?"

"I guess we're even, while I got my shirt stained, you got choked on your drink", I laughed.

"Yeah, you're right," he chuckled, nodding his head vigorously.

"Anyways, you're free tomorrow?", I asked as soon as we both stopped laughing.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm bringing you to my favourite place. Well, if you want to," I said.

"Hm, sounds good. I'm in,"

"Alright,"

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

I looked up to him as soon as I heard he called my name. "Yes?"

"About your question, um, I don't think I am going to get married for the time being,"

"Oh, okay,"

"It's just that I haven't found the girl that I really think I could spend the rest of my life with,"

"Oh, it's fine,"

"But you know what--I'm just saying, okay? The guy who gets to have you as his wife someday is so lucky,"

"Like really lucky,"