Chapter 1

"Look Hun, I'm not one for morning's either, but please get up!" Whined my mom "Not yet!" I said groaning and rolling over when..

SPLASH!

"Also, Your flowers look parched!" She laughed and suddenly started running to the living room "MOM!" I screamed, Like I said my mom is more like a sister than a mother to me, she is really young to be my mom also, and looks 14 years younger than her actual age, 34. I was hot on my mom's heels when she suddenly leaped onto the sofa, I piled on top of her and we both fell around laughing even though she was now slightly damp "Go get washed!" She said in the best motherly tone she could master, we both knew she had failed. I just laughed at her attempt and went to shower whilst she plastered her small bum on the couch and started watching her soaps that she recorded. I went into the bathroom that we shared and messed around with the temperature for awhile to see what one I liked best, after I shampooed and conditioned my hair so It now smelt of coconut's, I blow dried my hair, I picked out some jean shorts and a black cropped-top  saying 'Love me?' in white writing. I put my hair into a 'messy bun' as they call them and put on some black ballet flats. I picked out a huge ring with a moustache on it and loads of bangles. I picked up my black bag and headed to the living room where I saw my mom had also got dressed into a different outfit "Lets go!" I called out, we both got into my mom's lime green Hyundai and she parked just a few feet from my new school..West High. "Bye Mom!" I said smiling at her and kissing her powdered cheek, believe it or not me and my mom get on, yes! The rude inconsiderate bad girl get's on with her mom, I know. I opened the door and confidently walked into the gates and over the parking lot, I immediately started hearing wolf whistle's and boy's calling after me. I smirked and walked through the  see though doors. "Er, you?" I said pointing at a tall boy "Listen up tall boy!" He chuckled "Yes?" "Were is the receptionist?" I said in a bored tone, after he gave me pretty simple instruction's I walked to the receptionist, stopping a few times and replaying the order's in my head. I pushed open the doors "Hi." I stated to the secetary "Ah, you must be Lloyd Smith?" Smiled the spindly women "Ya!" I said giving her a grin in return "Here is your everything!" She laughed giving me a folder which concluded of my planner, diary, schedule, and other boring things like that. "Do you need a buddy?" She asked "A what?" I ask raising my eyebrows in confusion "A buddy, to help you around class and stuff?" hm, this should be interesting I thought "Yeah, in fact do you know someone called..Mathew?" I said plastering a fake smile "Mathew?" she asked, oh yeah, there will be load's of Mathew's "Oh darn, he went to the other school!" I said doing my best to act lost "Dont worry!" I said giving her a huge scary smile, I probably looked like a chesire cat just then, I thought. I walked out of the reception and looked at the map, after 10 minutes I was literally lost "Need help?" Asked a voice, I turned around to see a muscular tall boy with blondie/brown messy hair and bright green eyes "Please?" I asked giving him a flirtatious smile but inside I was bored. I found out the guy was called Joseph and his number was available 'only for me however' and I quote. His locker only happened to be a couple down from mine which was cool. He was on the football team apparently and he had first period with me, Sports. I actually enjoy sports but forgot my kit. "God sake!" I muttered "Wassup?" Joseph asked shooting me a smirk "New? Need kit?" I said "Ask the girls?" Replied Joseph. I nodded "See you in class!" I said and walked into the girl's changing room "HEY!" I was literally ambushed by a small girl, she had ginger hair and bright green eyes "I'm Cindy, your new? I figured you need kit, me have some!" She said in a total rush. She dragged me over to the corner were a small pink bag sat, she pulled out some black shorts and a 3/4's t-shirt which was blue, and adorable!! "Omg, thank you so much!" I said in disbelief "What was you-" "Cindy!" She cut me of "Hey, I'm-" "Lloyd." Okay, that was getting annoying "Sorry!" she said biting her lip "S'ok!" I said, after all I was currently changing into her spare kit "I heard you were new, wanted to make you feel welcome and also none of my friends are in this class!" She said, might I add she is a fast speaker "Oh, ok!" I said "Let's go!" I winked as we were now both changed, luckily for me it turns out we didn't need trainers, and in fact we had to have bare feet since today was just 'games' day to welcome us from the summer. This is where the fun starts..As we walked in Joseph instantly bounded in "Hey, wait.. I thought you were the only new girl Lloyd?" Asked Joseph. Cindy went bright red "Actually I have been in all your classes since fourth grade.." Replied Cindy, I get it, I mean Joseph was a player, he didn't do work and intended to skip, he wouldn't of noticed Cindy "Oh?" He just stated "Let me introduce you to my friends!" Said Joseph winking at me and dragging me to were alot of muscular boys say, on the way I managed to snatch Cindy's hand and drag her with me "So, guys! Meet Lloyd!" Sang Joseph "Yo!" I grinned "Brian!" said a thick voice, it belonged to a VERY tall muscular guy, his skin tone was dark and he had a black hair which was shaved of. He has dark brown eyes. I simply nodded and soon more people started introducing themselve's "Mathew" said a familiar voice, I looked up and it was him, we both shared a smirk "Hey Matt!" I said "Hm, that's your new nickname." I said nodding "Ok, rebel!" he winked, I laughed hard "Whatever!" I said, I knew my laugh was contagious so wasn't surprised to look up and saw everyone laughing except Cindy, you could tell she looked 'out-of-place' "anyways! see you later!" I said and walked of slyly yet quickly with Cindy.

(A/N felt I needed to give you the first proper chapter ;) so, what do you think? comments on cindy?joseph? )