The reward of successful assassination is 10 billion yen. Now that's what make me interested. As an assassin I only payed after I completed my mission. Well, some client already pay up front...

*Bang*

*Tak*

A pellet was stopped by a pair of chalk. Rio Nakamura, a blond girl with blue eyes has tried to shoot Sensei but failed.

His head turned red and an instant, that means he was mad. "Nakamura-san. I believe I told you that assassinations must not interfere with your studies. As punishment, you will stand in the back and then attend a class lecture."

Nakamura poked her tongue out "Sorryyy... You don't need to turn red like that when you're angry..." She put her fun down and walked to the back of the room.

---Later--- (again)---

*Bell ringing*

Sensei opened the window, then turned to us, "It's lunchtime~. Sensei's going to China for s bit to eat mapo doufu."

*DASH*

He dashed out to the sky, leaving a large gust of wind inside the classroom.

"Well, there you go. Mach 20." I commented beside Yūma Isogai, a boy with dark brown hair and gold eyes, he also have a pair of ahoge. He is said to be a ikemen.

"It'd be about 10 minutes to Sichuan province, the home of mapo." (I can't get a clear picture of the girl who said this.)

Maehara added his own opinion, "I'm sure not even a missile could knock that sort of thing from the sky."

"No missile could fly at 20 Mach speed." I deadpanned. "Plus, Sensei is even grading tests while flying, ya know."

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"Yup." I nodded, "He added an illustration on my test."

I went away as Maehara started the subject of 'we are class E'. I don't want to get pessimistic today.

I sat down as I said, "Don't be too pessimistic. With the right strategy and execution. We might kill him anytime soon."

"I... I guess you're right." Maehara scratched his hair sheepishly while smiling a bit.

I was about to open my lunch when Terasaka the delinquent of 3-E called me, "Oi (Y/N), Nagisa. Come with us for a sec. Lets work on an assassination plan."

'Delinquent, not loyal, untrustworthy. You're the last person I would make a partner.' I thought but didn't voice it. It would be a fight if I said it, with me winning of course.

'At least not now.' I followed him outside with Nagisa.

---P.E. Field---

I watched as those three, mainly Terasaka talking with Nagisa. Terasaka stood up with a knife in his hand and pointed it at me.

"I've got a plan. It's for when he's got his most [Careless] face on. You'll stab him, (Y/N)."

"Me...?"

He leans closer to my face and glared a bit into my eyes, "Don't pretend to be some goody-goody. We're Class E, ain't we? The dropout class who couldn't keep up with this school's level of study. Nicknamed the [E as in End Class.]"

He pulled a small pouch out of his pocket, and shove it to me "Do it! No matter what metods we use to clam that 10 billion!"

He and his lackeys went away with Terasaka's last words is, "Don't mess this up (Y/N)-kuuuun..."