DDM; Louis Imagine

A/n - It's been a hot minute since i posted, and I said that I wouldn't post as often as I rarely did but I really wanted to post this one soo

This is a Request by @niallsgirlos

Both you and Bear had practically grown up together along with the fellow one direction kids but the two of you really had a particular bond with each other that your parents couldn't explain. Recently the two of you had a fascination with nightclubs your fathers used to go to and on a rare occasion bring you with. The guys had preformed in Mississippi for there yearly tour together before being with their families and you and Bear had come up with a plan. It'd been years since Louis and Liam had taken you and Bear to a night club with them, last you could ever remember was the tour when the both of you were only 3 and both you and Bear were strapped to the chests of Louis and Liam and as much as you could remember you loved the lights at the club. 

The night began when the boys had left for their concert promising you and Bear that they'd be back by 3 am at least. 9 pm had rolled around and both you and Bear were sure that Louis and Liam would already be on stage, so, the pregaming began. The hotel you were staying in for the night provided free mini bottles of tequila and rum, so, quickly both you and Bear submerged yourselves in the burning sensation in your throat. 10 pm rolled by and both you and Bear were dressed up ready for the night. You in a mid-thigh-high peach pencil skirt and a black crop top paired with strappy black heels and Bear dressed in tight black jeans, a white shirt, and a maroon faux leather jacket. 

Luckily for the two of you there was a local club across the street of the hotel and stumbling to cross the street you successfully made it. It took Bear and you a lot of bribing at your school for some fake id's but with enough bribing and cash you both got your IDs. The amount of makeup you'd caked on your face at 15 easily gave the bouncer a run for his money and the 5'9 height of Bear easily would have made anyone think that the scrawny 15-year-old was at least in his 20's. With the money, you'd both sustained from your part-time jobs tutoring children online you'd saved up enough money for this night, enough that'd you'd be able to buy some food and a concerning amount of drinks. 

About one hour in and nine shots of tequila later you and Bear could be seen on the dance floor dancing and being happy together, an hour later and the both of you hammered sitting in a booth talking and sipping a barbie doll ( a hot pink tequila and rum drink mixed with fruit juice) and a nursing a jack and coke. Bear and you were close to calling it a night, but what you hadn't realized was the fact that time had gone faster and it was close to 3 am and little did the two of you know was that Niall and his girlfriend had entered the bar to have a post-concert drink and Niall had spotted the two of you and it wasn't like it was so hard, most of the people had already gone home except for the drag queens, drug addicts, and alcoholics coming back from overtime.

Time had come when the two of you came to your senses and tried to leave and soon you were faced with a red-faced Niall and a very angry Liam and Louis standing at his side. In your drunken state of mind, you'd not realized the underlying threat that was your dad, Liam and Zayn standing in front of you so you said.

" Shhh, don't tell my dad " as Bear started laughing uncontrollably 

" Hey *burp * stupid that's our dads " Bear had said inbetween laughs 

It had taken a while until both you and Bear realized what was going on, and sobriety kicked in fast for the both of you. 

" Y/n M/n Tomlinson what on earth are you doing at a club at 4 am to say the most " Louis tried to lecture you but it came out tired and exasperated. Liam and Niall couldn't even look at both you and Bear as you hung your heads in shame. 

Liam and Louis at least had the decency to yell at you when you woke up four hours later at 8 am when the bus was about to leave. All your stuff was already on the bus and a set of clothes had been left out for both you and Bear. The first few hours of the bus ride was quiet and anxiety enduring. The tension in the air was thick. Bear and you were strictly under-bunk arrest from the stunt you pulled at the club. During the rest stops the both of you were only allowed to go to the restroom and any food or drink you wanted had to be approved by the boy; which meant a pre-made box with a small can of pringles, an overly packaged banana, an apple, a bottle of water and a juice pouch. Under Liam and Louis supervision, Zayn, Niall, and Harry weren't allowed to give you or Bear any painkillers to deal with the pounding headache from the hangover you both got, but it didn't stop Zayn from slipping an Advil bottle to both you and Bear while Liam was asleep and Louis went to the restroom. 

The late-night you'd all arrived at the hotel was stressful, usually, the boys had their own rooms and the kids all shared a big suite but tonight you and Bear stayed in the same room as Liam and Louis. Out of all the silence from the morning to the bus until the hotel at night, Bear snapped. 

"I'm sorry we snuck out and got drunk, we just thought that it'd be a good idea and when you caught us, we realized that it was a horrible decision and we won't do it again right y/n " Bear said quickly taking a gasp of air after he was finished speaking. Both Liam and Louis acknowledged it and looked towards you. As you hung your head in shame. 

" I'm sorry we went out and got drunk, we won't do it again until we're over 21," you said 

It was then when Louis broke out on you, as Liam took to handle Bear in the other room. 

" Y/n M/n Tomlinson what ON EARTH were you THINKING, do YOU know HOW IMMENSELY DANGEROUS clubs are even for adults, YOUR FIFTEEN FOR GODS SAKE do you know how worried we were, when in the middle of a q and a, a fan came up to us with tweets that you were in a club.  HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE LIKE THAT anybody could've come up to you and taken you away from me, DO YOU KNOW HOW I AND YOUR MOTHER WOULD HAVE FELT IF YOU WENT MISSING, your mother was so close to losing it when I called her. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS SITUATION " taking a breath Louis looked over at you, not saying anything but tears streaming down your face

"I just wanted to feel like I was a kid again, like when I was three and I would be strapped on your back at the clubs, I liked the pretty lights before and I missed hanging out with you I thought this would've made the memories from before come back to me and I thought that liquor would solve all my problems at least thats what some people have said to me told me " you choked on your own tears as you said that. You looked up at your dad as he had an expression that was unreadable but you could see the tears starting to form 

" Listen kiddo, what you did wasn't good and you could've gotten arrested for what you did and I know that I'm always so busy with touring and management always being up my ass and I'm sorry for not spending that much time with you but please don't pull a stunt like that again. " your dad said embracing you in a tight hug