BSM; Your on your Period

Harry ( age 13 )

You groaned clutching your stomach , you heard a chuckle coming from the door.

" You think this is funny "  You snapped, lifting your head up from the pillow, and glaring at him. "Well, sort of. Anyway, I'm going to Tesco's, so your angry anything?" He smirked, tugging on the sleeve of his coat. "The usual." You groaned again, "and be quick, curly!" You finished, pushing your head down on the pillow again. To him, the usual was; pads, chocolate, sweets, ice-cream, and renting loads of sappy romance movies. About 20 minutes later, Harry arrived again, with about three bags just filled with sweets. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" You squealed, grabbing for the bag as he laughed and popped one of the movies inside the DVD player, and laying next to you. You couldn't ask for a better brother.

Louis( age 16 )

 "Louis you are such a dick!" You screamed, trying to to take your soaked clothes off. Louis had just done the classical 'bucket full of water on top of the door' prank, and you, being a very, very moody (Y/N) were very bitchy due to your period. Usually you would laugh and just hug him to get him wet, but right now you weren't in the mood. "Alright, don't get your knickers in a twist love, it was just a joke! Is it that time already?" He smirked and you scoffed rolling your eyes at him. "Fuck you. I'm going to go take a shower Lou, and by the time I come back, I want chocolate on the table, and The Vow on TV." You hissed, walking to take a shower, and sure enough, when you were done, the table was full of treats and The Vow's opening credits were playin. "How about it?" He smiled. Louis on your period could be annoying, but he knew how to look after you,a nd you didn't mind one bit.

Niall ( age 15 )

 When you were on your period, everyone KNEW not to make you upset, or angry, or any other dangerous emotion when your hormones are all over the place, because you would take everything to the extreme. You and Niall were watching some action movie on TV, when Niall noticed the Haribo packet had finished, "You ate all of it? I wanted some!" He moaned, and you glared at him. "Are you calling me fat?" You hissed and he widened his eyes. "No, no- not at all!" He panicked, and you started to cry, and he breathed calmly. "I'm so fat, you're right I need to stop eating so much!" You sobbed, prodding at your stomach. "No princess, you're perfect! I swear it." He smiled and you nodded, "I love you Nialler," "Love you too snowflake." He smiles. Who could have a better brother at this time? When you had your worst mood swings, and you were super bitchy, your brother still didn't mind and looked after you.

Liam( age 14 )

 When you were on your period, you were super shy. You weren't comfortable about other people knowing you were on your period, and you would once in a while sneak a chocolate inside your room. "(Y/N), are you okay? You haven't said anything for the past days, you seem shy." He worried and you blushed. It took him a while to get it, before he blushed too. "You want anything? Chocolate? Ice cream? A movie?" He smiled, trying to make you feel comfortable, and you nodded. "Can you get some chocolate and lie down with me maybe, please?" You sheepishly whispered, and he nodded, walking out to get the chocolate and come and lie down with you. If it wasn't for Liam, you wouldn't be talking at all on your period, since you're really shy about it, and you love how he spends time with you.

Zayn, (age 13 )

During your period, Zayn was very awkward. For one, he didn't like the fact that you were growing up, and two, he didn't like the fact that your hormones were all over the place. "ZAYN!" You yelled, and crossed your arms, and huffed. The only time you were seriously craving chocolate, there was none? "Whaaaat?" He groaned, pushing the door into the kitchen and you hissed at him. "Where has all the chocolate gone?" And he looked at you guiltily "You knew that I always crave chocolate on that time of the month!" You moaned, on the verge of tears, "Go get some more! You eat it, you will buy me more!" You sassed and he nodded, grabbing his wallet of the counter and rushing to go buy your chocolate. Even though if Zayn was awkward during your period, he was very sweet. Even though he always ate your chocolate, you forgave him anyway, since you would make him go to the shops and get you more.