Chapter 1

Leaf leaned up against a tree and stared up at the sky. Tomorrow is my first day at the Academy... Pure luck that the whole group got in. At least I won't be alone. She thought to herself and sighed. One thought entered her mind. "Maybe there'll be cute guys there!" She squealed to herself all girly. Honestly, leaf hated when she acted like a girly girl. But this was an exception.

"Cute guys, huh?" A voice chuckled from behind her. Leaf jumped and turned her head to see who was talking. Nobody was there. Someone poked her shoulder, she looked the other way. Nobody. Someone flicked her hat over her eyes and she turned back again, lifting her hat to see herself face to face with a smirking boy. "Cute guys like me?" He teased.

Leaf blushed a bit. He was a bit too close for comfort. She moved back a bit. "Sneaking up on people isn't exactly cute guy worthy." She stated with an eye roll. She got to examine the boy.

He had orange-brown hair, somewhat spiked up, but seemed natural. He had sly hazel eyes and a cute smile. The boy was a head taller then me, from the looks of it. He was kinda cute.

"Aww c'mon, lighten up. I'm just having some fun." The boy sighed a bit. "Whatever. My name's Gary." He blurted out. "That was random.." Leaf glanced at him and he glared. "Hey, I'm trying to be polite! So gimme your fricken name!" He snapped. She rolled my eyes and stood up. "Leaf. Now goodbye, Gary." She flipped her hair and walked off.

"Idiot." Leaf mumbled, blushing slightly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dawn sat alone at the park, sitting in her favorite climbing tree. "What a perfect day!" she smiled as she laid back against a branch. Suddenly, the branch keeping her up snapped and she yelped as she fell. "GYAAH!" she cried. She waited to hit the ground.. She didn't. She opened her eyes and saw two violet ones staring back at her. Dawn blushed as she noticed he had her in his arms.

The boy was cute.. But intimidating. He had short purple hair, and matching eyes that glimmered. He was quite serious looking.. Not the type to fool around with. "um.. Th-thank you.." dawn stuttered as the boy put her down. "troublesome." the boy scoffed and slowly began to walk off. "what?! Who the heck are you calling troublesome?!" she glared. The boy turned back as Dawn approached him. "you got some nerve!" she growled. "hey, I didn't say there was anything WRONG with being troublesome." he slightly shrugged. Dawn pouted and glanced away. "who do you think you are?" Dawn snapped. "........" the boy gazed away from Dawn. "My name is Paul." she slightly pouted and looked at his face.. A bit red. "I'm.. Dawn." dawn said slowly. "no, your troublesome." Paul smirked a bit and walked off, covering his face with his autumn scarf.

"HEY!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Misty sighed as she let her lure swim around in the water freely. She hadn't gotten any bites. And it was almost noon! She usually got at least three bites by now. She laid back and wedged her fishing rod between two rocks, trying to relax. She closed her eyes and napped.

A while later, Misty was awoken by the tugging of her rod. She flinched and quickly grabbed her rod, yanking it. "it's a big one!" she yelled to herself, trying to surface it. "it's too strong..!" she grunted. "I'm gonna lose the rod!" she yelped as the rod slowly began slipping out of her hands.

Misty then saw a pair of hands grip the fishing rod from behind her. "mow pull!" the voice directed. Misty didn't question it, and pulled as hard as she could. As the creature surfaced, she fell back onto the mysterious helper. "Gyah! I'm so sorry sir!" misty gulped as she stood up, helping up the strange.. Boy? "my name is ash.." he grunted as She blinked. He was somewhat cute.. But looked a bit.. Dumb. "hey, look! Your pokemon is getting away!" Ash pointed as misty gasped. "oh no!" she hadn't even seen it yet, and it was gone. Misty fell to her knees and cried out Angrily. "um.. I better.." and Ash ran, scared of what she might do to him for letting the pokemon get away.

"hey! Get back here!"

--------------------------------------------------------

"AGH! This is hopeless!" cried May. Her combination attacks weren't going well. She'd try something and it'd totally flop. She collapsed and sighed. "this'll never work!" May whined.

"well duh! Your timing is way off! You need to do better at your Pokemon's speed too!" A voice instructed.

May had a rose tossed to her by a green haired Boy who was smirking at her. "master both of those and you'll do fine." he turned his back and left. "thank you! What's your name?" May called out to him. The boy glanced back. "I'm Drew." he waved and walked off. May looked down at the rose and blushed. "... He's cute." she squealed and ran off to train.