Chapter 6

T W O    W E E K S   L A T E R
You haven't left Shawn's side for a single minute and you weren't going to. There were only two more weeks before Shawn was supposed to go on tour. This was so not how you thought this month was gonna go. Your rib was almost completely healed and you only had 3 more weeks with the cast. As for Shawn...he was still the same.
- - - - - -
You were about to get up and go to the bathroom when you feel a faint squeeze from Shawn's hand. "Omg"
You run outside and call the nurses. They come in and check up on him. You weren't allowed to be inside for the exams. In the middle of the exams Shawn's eyes open. He looks around and says "Where's Brianna?" The nurses motion for you to come in. He smiles and you run up to him and hug him tighter than you've ever hugged him before."Ooo careful that hurt" he whines. "Ooo sorry i just omg Shawn thank god. I love you so much" "I love you too" he says before kissing you and embracing you in another hug.
- - - - - - -
The doctors and nurses finished all the tests and let you in once again. You run up to Shawn and hug him again. "Can you tell me what happened Bri?" he asks confused "Ok so Shawn we were on our way to school for graduation and this drunk driver hit us. You were in a coma for 2 weeks." He stares speechless. "A-a-are you ok?" he asks worriedly. "Omg yes baby i'm fine. You threw yourself in front of me to protect me." "That does sound like me" he laughs "I love you so much Shawn i'm so happy you woke up i was so scared." He smiles and puts his hands on your cheeks. "I love you too and listen to me very carefully you don't have to be afraid because i will never leave you ok. I'm here to stay." You kiss him and fall asleep on his chest.
- - - - - -
You are woken up by a knock on the door. Shawn is still asleep. It's his parents. You wake up Shawn gently and help him sit up.
- - - - - -
Karen's POV
(shawn's mom)
K- "Omg honey i'm sorry we couldn't come sooner"
S- "It's ok mom i'm just glad you're here now"
K- "You know Brianna didn't leave your side for a minute"
S- "Seriously?! She slept here all 2 weeks"
K- "Yeah all 2 weeks. She would not leave you. Don't you ever let her go"
S-"I wont mom. She's the love of my life"
- - - - - -
(shawn's parents left)
Brianna's POV
"Baby can i talk to you for a second?" shawn calls out to you. "Of course baby what's up?" you reply. " So my mom told me that you didn't leave this room for the whole 2 weeks. Baby that's crazy you should've gone home and gotten some rest" he says as nicely as possible. "No Shawn i was not gonna leave your side. For anything. I'm here to stay too."
He smiles. "I love you Shawn. I can't say it enough. I love you so much." "I love you too baby so much like i've never loved anyone before." You loved Shawn more than you loved yourself. You did. You would do anything for him.