Chapter 2

You pull your hand away and keep walking. He stops you once again. "Can you fucking leave me alone already?" You don't usually curse but he was really getting on your nerves. He says"No as a matter of fact i can't." He grabs your waist tightly so you can't pull away. You yell out "STOP" but he doesn't. He licks your neck and tries kissing you but you managed to pull away. And just when he was about to grab you again you see Shawn come up behind him. Shawn grabs his shoulder and turns him around. "Dude what the fuck is your problem?" Shawn screams at him. Tom smiles, "oh well look who finally showed up to protect his little princess. Well you weren't there third period were you? oh boy that was fun" Shawn loses it and punches him. Tom looks up and says "Is that really the best you got." Tom punches back but misses. Suddenly you were glad Shawn went away those two weeks for karate camp. After a couple punches some guys come in to break the fight. You go over to Shawn and hug him so tightly you never wanted to let go. He smiles and you both walk to the car. When you get in the car Shawn puts his hand on your chin and pulls you in closer. He kisses you and you kiss him again. "I'm sorry" he says looking down. "For what shawn?" you ask really not knowing what he could be talking about. "For not being there earlier and for not being there third period." You smile and say softly "Shawn that doesn't matter ok baby i don't care when you get there just as long as you get there" you stay in silence for a while just staring into each other's eyes "You will always get there right Shawn?" you say scared. "Of course baby. I promise." He places his hand on your cheek and kisses you.
- - - - - -
S H A W N ' S H O U S E
You are in his room and are starting to get ready for bed. Shawn is in the bathroom taking a shower. You go in to brush your teeth and he opens the curtain. "Can you close the door? I'm cold." You laugh and close the door. You brought your pajamas with you so you decided to just change there. He peeks out and smirks. "If you're gonna get naked you might as well do it in here with me." You look at him and smile. "Shawn not now. We have school tomorrow" you say trying to come up with something. He looks at you with puppy dog eyes and you just can't resist him. You lock the door and get in with him. You wrap your hands around his neck and kiss him.
- - - - - - -
You both come out of the bathroom smiling and jump into bed. You get under the covers and you feel his arm come around your waist. He pulls you in closer. He whispers in your ear "I love you so much, you know that right." You turn towards him and look into his beautiful brown eyes. "I know baby. I love you too...so much." You laid your head on his chest and fell asleep.