I Am Taking A Break, Thank You Very Much.

Start from the beginning

'So you have come here for information. I have some for you' Saruman answers and holds up a ball made out of glass and looks into it. 'Something festers in the heart of Middle Earth. Something that you have failed to see. But the great eye has seen it! Even now he presses his advantage. His attack will come soon' Gandalf rides forward as he is scared of the ball made of glass. 'You are all going to die! But you know this don't you Gandalf? You cannot think that this Ranger will ever sit upon the throne of Gondor. This exile, crept from the shadows will never be crowned King' Saruman adds and I notice that Aragorn looks at him in anger. 'Gandalf does not hesitate to sacrifice those who are closest to him, those he professes to love! Tell me, what words of comfort did you give the Halfling before you sent him to his doom? The path that you have set him on can only lead to death' Saruman rants on, smirking at us. 'I've heard enough! Shoot him! Stick an arrow in his gob!' Gimli yells with anger and Legolas reaches for an arrow. 'No! Come down Saruman and your life will be spared!' Gandalf stops Legolas. Saruman laughs again like a madmen. 'Save your pity and your mercy. I have no use for it!' He screams and directs a bolt of fire at Gandalf, but it doesn't hurt Gandalf. While I feel the warmth growing. It feels like he hit me. 'Saruman! your staff is broken!' Gandalf yells and Saruman' staff burst asunder.

Seriously, did he hit me?

It feels like I am on fire.

I try to hold it in, but a screams escapes from my throat. In seconds I am in sitting in front of Aragorn, looking directly at him. He looks at me, trying to see if I am hurt. 'It burns' I mumble. 'The woman!' I hear Saruman scream in awe. 'The Princess'

Who? I?

'Come to me child!' He beckons me and if in a dream, I pull myself out of Aragorn arms and jump of the horse. 'Sara!' They all scream my name and I hear water splashing, Aragorn is going after me. I look at Saruman, who is still reaching out to me. But another man – the same man when we arrived for the first in the Hall of Meduseld - appears behind him, raising a knife out behind Saruman. 'Sara!' Saruman shouts again with a smile on his face. And still, I can't move, only forward towards the tower, towards Saruman. But Aragorn grabs me by my waist and I try to fight it, to be free from his grasp. The man stabs Saruman twice in the back and an arrow is shot in the man' heart. Saruman falls from the tower and is impaled on a great wheel below. And the feeling I am burning disappears and I can move on my own. I relax in Aragorn his arms, feeling exhausted. 'Are you okay?' Aragorn whispers as he turns me around, so I can face him. I nod. 'Yes, I think so' I kiss him slightly on the lips and he smiles. I know he is still worried. 'Bring her to me Aragorn' Gandalf says. Aragorn moves back and lifts me up, so he carries me towards Gandalf. 'Send word to all our allies and to every corner of Middle Earth that still stands free. The enemy moves against us. We need to know where he will strike' Gandalf adds and I see that Théoden nods. Gandalf looks at me, his facial expression is worried. 'What did you feel?'

'I was burning, like the fire ball had hit me' Gandalf lays his hand on my forehead. 'You need to rest Sara' He says quietly. 'Yes, I think so too'

But what means that princess thing? I want to ask him, but I haven't the strength left to do so. So when Aragorn mounts his horse again, with me in front of him, save in one arm and with the other hand the reins, the Tree is walking towards us. 'The filth of Saruman is washing away. Trees will come back to live here. Young trees. Wild trees' He says as I hear a splash from the water and when I look, I see that Pippin has dismounts. 'Pippin!' Aragorn yells as a warning. Pippin is moving towards something in the water. 'Bless my bark!' Treebeard says as Gandalf moves forward. 'Peregrin Took. I'll take that my lad! Quickly now!' Gandalf beckons the boy. Pip hands the ball to Gandalf and he wraps it up in his cloak.

When we arrived back at the Golden Hall, Aragorn brought me directly to my new chamber. He left me to rest and now I had some sleep, Éowyn is dressing me. The circlet she gave me earlier, is already on my head.

I feel like a princess.

'Are you sure that you are rested enough?' Éowyn says worried as she tightens my corset. I nod. 'Yes, Éowyn. I don't want to miss this!'

'But-' Her voice falters. She ties the laces secure on my back and I turn around so I can face her. 'Éowyn. I understand your worriedness. But Aragorn and the others are already worried enough. So all I need now is a friend' She smiles a little. 'Ay, I could do that' She says smiling. But I know it is just a mask. She hands me a red dress, decorated with golden embroiling's. 'It is beautiful!' I say in awe. 'I thought so!' She replies and helps me into the dress.

The sleeves are long and reach almost to the floor. 'You're ready' Éowyn says as I put on the flat shoes and look up into the standing mirror in the room. 'We are ready' I smile at her and she leads me out of the chamber towards the Golden Hall.

I need this, just a night drinking my sorrows away.

And I mean really drinking.

We arrive just in time to see Théoden toast to the fallen soldiers. 'Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. Hail the victorious dead!' He says while holding his mug high. 'Here!' Éowyn hands me a mug. I look at her. 'What is it?'

'Beer' She shrugs. 'Or wine'

It's all fine by me.

'Westu Sara hál' Éowyn says and we toast. 'Westu Éowyn hál' I stammer as she laughs. 'What did I say?'

'A toast for your health' She says as she takes a big sip. I do the same, almost emptying the mug. In the corner of my eye I see Aragorn moving towards us. As our eyes meets, we toast. 'Westu Aragorn hál' I stammer again. He smiles, but it is not a real smile. I doesn't meet his eyes. I turn around to face Éowyn, but she is talking to her uncle Théoden. I let them be and wander through the happy crowd.

I never knew they could sing this well. But they are drinking beer, so..

I watch Merry and Pippin singing in full voice, on top of one of the tables and both of them are holding very large mugs of ale in their hands. 'Oh, you can search – up and down. As many lands as can be found. But you'll never find a beer so brown. As the one we drink in our home town. You can keep your fancy ales. You can drink them by the flagon. But the only brew, for the brave and true, Comes from the Green Dragon!' I laugh and start to clap. I notice Aragorn behind me, but I do not turn. He is standing next to Gandalf. 'No news of Frodo?' I hear him quietly say. 'No word. Nothing' Gandalf answers grim. 'We still have time!' Aragorn says a little louder this time. I don't want to disturp them, so I take another sip of my mug and refill it with more beer. They are still talking. 'Do we know that?' Gandalf ask Aragorn a bit unsure. 'What does your heart tell you?' Aragorn says gently and I know he is smiling.
I hope they don't notice me.

'That Frodo is alive. Yes - yes, he is alive' Gandalf mummers. 'And what of Sara?' Aragorn adds with worry. Gandalf sighs. 'Break her. They need to see her broken. So she can gain the respect that she deserves' Is his answer.