Time For Murder

My head hurts like Hell.

I open my eyes and I suspect to see dead bodies and pieces of the wall, but instead I lay in a bed. Am I back home? 'Tess?' I call out. But I hear no answer. 'Sara' The voice is like a thunder. A very tall man stands suddenly in front of my bed and it looks like he is bathing in starlight. He looks like an elf, but also not..

'I am Manwë, king of the Valar'

Hi...

'Hello' I say awkwardly. He smiles. 'You are in Valinor, my kingdom'

Okay...

'You are here because I want to talk to you'

'Okay, but I-' What do you say to a king? Manwë holds out his hand. 'Come' I take it and he leads me towards a very big room, it is more a ballroom. In the room are standing several other people, they look like Manwë. 'This are the other Valar' He says, introducing them. 'Hi' I wave awkwardly. 'You must wonder why you are here?' Manwë asks. I nod my head. 'Yes' He smiles again. 'Because you are going to help save Middle Earth. You are going to save the king'

The king?

Théoden?

'No, not king Théoden of Rohan' He replies. He reads my mind! 'Yes, I have many powers' He answers.

Okay, not cool!

'Everything shall work out in the end. We watch over you' Manwë says as he leads me towards my bed again. 'But, how do I get home. I mean to Earth. And who is this king you talked about?' Manwë laughs. 'So many questions. That why I find Humans so interesting' He lets go of my hand and I lay down again. 'Sara, find your hope. Save the king and you shall find your home' My eyes close automatic and I wake up by the sound of the battle cries all around me. I crawl up. I am laying between the chunks of the wall, dead men and Uruks.

Great.

I was somewhere else! How did they do that? How did I do that?

My breathing fastens and I hear my name being called. 'Sara!' I look around and see that Gimli is carried away by an elf and Legolas. But he doesn't want to go. Í try to get up, but my body feels like jelly. 'Sara!' This time I recognize the voice who calls out my name.

Aragorn.

'Na barad!' Aragorn yells to the soldiers around him as he makes his way to me. He lifts me up with ease and runs towards the keep. He looks in concern at me as he sets me down. 'Are you hurt?' I look at him, looking for any wounds but he has none. 'Sara, are you hurt?' His voice falters. I shake my head. 'No. I am fine'

'I thought-' He begins but closes his mouth as he sees Haldir falling to his knees. He eyes grow wide. He hands me my sword.

How?

'Find Legolas!' He orders me and kisses my head quickly and then runs as a madman up the steps towards Haldir. He catches him before Haldir can hit the ground.

Dead.

Now Aragorn goes crazy. He lays Haldir softly on the ground and the group of approaching Uruks are in seconds dead.

Bloody Hell, I never saw him like this.

'Sara!' Legolas calls out. I look away from Aragorn and make my way quickly to the keep.

The gate smashes under the onslaught of the battering ram, but the Soldiers of Rohan are holding they gate with all their might. I hold my sword tightly in my hand, praying this is over soon. And I have to tell the boys – especially Aragorn – about Manwë. Aragorn is running around with fury and runs past the king as he slaughters the several Uruks who are still inside the keep. I dodge and stab an Uruk and he falls dead before my feet.