Go on a roadtrip, they said.

After the council, I learned who my new members were on this quest. Aragorn of course and the boys. Gimli, the dwarf. Legolas, the Elf and Boromir from Gondor. And he said that emphatically. And last but not least, Gandalf our wizard. When I came out of the door Arwen was waiting for me in the hall she had left me in the first place. Together we walked back to my chamber. To pack things for my journey. 'So you and Aragorn?' I try. Arwen looks at me wide eyed and she laughs. 'You mean if we are together?' I nod dumbly. She shakes her head. 'No....We were at first. When he was younger. But our love was nothing more than a dream that cannot be. I still love him yes, but more like a brother now. I watched him grow up here in Rivendell'

'Younger?' I know that this is a question I am not supposed to ask but it comes out of my mouth before I notice it. In the main time, we are arrived by my door and Arwen opens it, allowing me to go inside first. 'Yes. Aragorn is one of the Dunédain' She says and sits down on my bed. 'The who?' I sit down next to her. 'How can I explain this to you...' She mumbles.

Come on, I am not stupid!

'Okay. I am an elf. That means that I am a lot older than humans, because we are a different race. Hundred years is for an elf like he or she is a child in your race. Do you understand?'

'Barely but go on' I say while grinning. 'Aragorn is human but a different race. He is like a mix from elven and humans. So he gets a lot older than the normal humans but not so old as elven'

'So how old is he?' I ask. I am getting it. But my mind is trying to getting it all in. I mean so much happened in such a short time. 'That is for him to tell' Arwen says smiling. 'But in human years he is like twenty-eight years old' That is reasonable. I mean for his looks. 'Why all these questions at a sudden?' I feel I am blushing. 'Do you fancy him?'

'What? No!' Arwen gives me a look. 'I mean, no.. I think he is handsome yes. But I have just broken up and-'

'You did what?' Arwen shrieks. I laugh a little. 'I caught him'

'You caught him? Why?'

Why? What does she think that I caught him and throw him into a prison..

By the look she gives me I know she really thinks that. I shake my head. 'No. I came home and I saw him and another woman doing the euh-' I stutter, I know my face is red with embarrassment now. But Arwen grabs my hand and squeezes it. 'I understand Sara' I breathe out. We sit like this for a while, in silence. And it is nice.

'Shall we pack?' Arwen's calm voice echoes through my chamber. 'Yes' I say and slip from the bed.

Together we pack my small bag. It is a leathern sack thingy what looks like a backpack. But anyway.. The clothes she gives me are different than the dress I wear now. It is a tight black legging sort of pants. Made out of cotton and leathern. And again a corset. But this one is easier to wear so I can undress myself without help from the men. The laces are in the front instead of in the back. But this time the corset goes above the blue greyish tunic she gives me. And when I am dressed up like this, Arwen gives me also leathern forearm protectors to bind around my arms and boots. 'Oh and before you put the tunic on tomorrow, you have to put this shirt on first' Arwen gives me a shirt made out of silver circles. 'This is Mithril, no sword goes through it. This is my gift for you Sara' Arwen smiles. 'Thank you Arwen!' I say excited and I hug her. At first she seems distant but the wraps also her arms around my shoulders and I hear her laugh. 'Please be careful and look out for Aragorn for me'

'I promise'

When I am in my sleeping gown and everything is packed and laid out for tomorrow, Arwen looks at me. 'Sara, this is the last time we shall see each other'