"What about the senses".

"We don't know about that one, only time can tell I suppose".

We arrived at my palace, it looked like a medieval fortress, it was huge at least five stories high. " Ill let look around, I need to get back to Atlantis" said my father as he dissolved into sea breeze. I walked into my palace, it was even more amazing on the inside, I hate to admit it but Annabeth did a good job, the walls hung with pictures of heroes and soldiers across every era in history, every room was bigger then a regular sized house, the living room had the biggest flat screen I'd ever seen, I walked into my bedroom which was also huge, walked over to the wardrobe and saw it was filled with sea green t-shirts and other clothes I usually wore, but for some reason I didn't want to wear any of my old clothes, so I tried a trick I've seen Dionysus use before and turn them into something else and it worked all my old clothes turned into pitch black cloaks and robes(AN: think of the Sith cloaks from Star Wars) I put one on put the hood up and started to walk, I past a mirror and saw with the hood up it cased a shadow over my face making my gold, brown, and eyes seem to glow more, I walked to the back of my palace and looked outside and saw a huge yard at least the same size as camp their was a sword fighting arena and what looked like a hangar to an airbase, I walked over to the hangar and when I got inside I realized it was bigger on the inside then it was on the out but that wasn't what impressed me, in side their was every weapon ever created, sorted by which era it came from, sword, spears, crossbows, machine guns, rocket launchers, even tanks and airplanes, any weapon used in a war was in here. I decided to go down to the sword arena and spar a bit, I hacked and slashed at practice dummies and having absolutely no fun at all the dummies didn't attack back, I didn't feel like interacting with anybody so asking somebody else to spar with was a no. As if my wish was granted these things started to materialize in front of me, I realized they were people wearing silver looking armor with black leather underneath and a reflective black visor cover their face showing no emotion, their was at least a dozen of them, they all had a weapon, some had swords and shields others crossbows and some had spears.

"Um hi," I said

They didn't reply, instead, they just got on one knee and bowed.

"Not to be rude but who are you," I asked

One got up and walk over to me and said: " We are drones at your command, my lord, we take orders from no one but you, the commander of all soldiers." I realized this was a god of soldiers thing, I must be able to create my own soldiers with a mere thought.

"So you're my soldiers"

"No my lord we are drones, we have no souls, we simply turn to dust when defeated, but it is no loss, you can create replacements and more, and real soldiers can think for themselves, we need a commander or an objective otherwise we are practically useless, but we cannot be swayed like other soldiers we follow your orders and only yours, my lord". I guess their was no such thing as the perfect soldier, but Ill work on that later.

"What are your orders my lord".

"We fight, all of you against me".

"As you wish my lord"

They stood up and slowly surrounded me, I pulled out riptide, I wasn't sure if I still had the curse of Achilles when I became a god, but to late now, the first drone to make a move was one of the five drones with crossbows, he fired repeatedly, he didn't need to reload and it fired with speed equivalent to a machine gun. As the first bolt left the crossbow, I felt something that wasn't demigod ADHD, it was like a tiny voice in the back of my head telling me what to do, and the next thing I knew I was deflecting the bolts with my sword, then a drone with a spear charged me, when he was close enough I knocked off the spearhead with my sword picked him up by the neck and used him as a shield to the bolts after he was hit several times he turned to dust in my hand, I charged at the drone firing at me, deflecting bolts with an earth shield while I charged the drone stood his ground, when I was close enough I cut the crossbow in half and beheaded him in the same second, an alarm blared in my head, I quickly turned around to see two drones with swords coming down on me, I did something that felt right, I made a shoving motion with my hand and they went flying across the arena hitting the wall so hard they turned to dust. Okay now I really want to know what's going on, but it would have to wait because the remaining drones were following my orders and attacking, so I attacked too. In six to seven minutes all the drones were turned to dust. I still had a question on my reflex ability I just used and the shoving thing I did to those two drones, but I had no idea who to ask, then an idea struck me, I summoned a drone he was armed with a Thomas submachine gun.

"What is your command my lord"

"I have some questions for you, where did those reflexes I used in my fight come from".

"That is your sixth sense my lord, it warns you of danger and how to avoid or destroy it.

That makes sense I thought I am the god of senses, I guess that means all the senses even the ones that humans lost thousands of years ago.

"Okay, then what was that shoving thing I did to those two drones, I didn't even touch them".

"That is another ability your sixth sense gives you my lord, it makes your mind more powerful, giving you mind over matter abilities, allowing to control and manipulate things and people".

"Is this ability connected to my emotions"

"Yes sir"

"Alright thank you, you can go now".

"I cannot go unless I am defeated in battle"

"Oh, alright then," I said. Half a second later I slashed the drone across the chest turning him to dust.

"I better keep my new found abilities to myself for a while," I said to myself as walked back to my palace.