• The Tale •

This is a lost tale of two lovers. A tale of fateful encounters - encounters of male and female, of human and beast. And not just any beast, a beast of great renowned evil, described within many Norse fables - told throughout the whole of Scandinavia.

No, this story is not one of normality nor is it for the faint of heart. It is one about war and strife, struggle and pain, undying love; it is about an outgoing young lady, who wanted only to break free of her unyielding constraints to see her nation succeed and thrive, with continual greatness.

This is a telling about a girl who unexpectedly moved the hearts of many, even though her fate was sealed and foretold at the moment she took her first breath. It is about a woman who not only defied the very myths within her gods' given religion, with frightening and unearthly findings, but caught the eye of a certain man. But, could one truly call him a man?

One such as I, a lowly Midgardian bard, can only remain unsure. For it would be the highest level of blasphemy to verbally assume, even after seeing with mine own eyes the inhuman lightning tendrils scorching across his own glowing blue orbs, as he took in her feminine form.

This is a tale about a princess, the third one born to a reigning Scandinavian king and queen. A story centered around Sifrina - a woman barely of but seventeen years.

A woman described with long, flowing hair - of shining strands said to resemble only the finest of golden thread.