Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

Images of what happened only a few hours ago flooded my mind, and I remembered that I was in Erai's bed. Naked. Pressed up against him.

My cheeks burned as I slowly and carefully separated myself from him, and looked at the digital clock that was hanging right next to the bed post. It was 9 a.m, and I groaned to myself.

I still had about an hour of sleep until I needed to get up and get ready, but for some reason I wasn't feeling the slightest bit tired.

I looked back at Erai to see that he was still sound asleep, and I smiled a little at his sleeping face. He looked so at peace, and without any worry at all.

"I wonder what he dreams about..." I whispered as I lowered my face next to his as I observed it. "You look so unfazed by anything..." I chuckled slightly. "Sweet dreams."

I kissed him lightly on his lips, his warmth still lingering even after I parted away from him.

I got out of the bed carefully, trying not to make any sounds and cause him to wake up. I mean, I know he's seen me naked already, but...

There's no way in hell I'd let anyone watch me walk away naked in bright daylight. I mean come on, who wants a dude to stare at their naked ass anyway? That's just weird.

I tip toed out of Erai's room, brushing my bird nest hair out of my face. I turned on the shower and hopped in quickly, loving the feeling of hot water cascading down my body that was still pretty sore.

The worst part was I still had to go to work today...

I hummed to myself as I lathered my hair with coconut fragranced shampoo and rinsed it out slowly, closing my eyes and sighing in content. And as I was enjoying the hot water pouring down in my face, I suddenly heard the bathroom door open.

I wiped the water off my face quickly, and peeked out of the shower to see Erai coming towards me with a happy grin on his face. "Mornin'. I see you didn't wait for me."

"Erai?! Why are you in here, naked?! There's another shower you know! Go, shoo!" I tried to hide myself behind the shower curtain, and Erai just crossed his arms and smirked.

"Shoo? Are you serious?" He smirked at me with a playful grin, and I scowled at him. "Yes, shoo! Now go!" I waved my hand at him as a sigh that he should leave, but he stood in place, smirk still intact.

"What's the problem? I mean I've already seen you-"

"That's not the problem! I mean, well it is, but-!" I found myself stumbling and rolling downhill with my words, and I just growled out in annoyance. "Ugh! What I mean is, get out!"

"Still shy huh?" He laughed lightly while I blushed slightly. "Don't worry, I'll change that." He winked at me and once again approached the shower.

He got in before I could protest, and I just kept muttering words of complaint as he cornered me against the wall, the water pouring down on him and his skin, making him look even hotter than he usually does.

"So, would it be the head or body first..?" He whispered against my lips, and I shuttered in response, leaning my head forward to greet his lips shyly with my own.

His arms wrapped around my waist and pressed me up against him underneath the water. "We don't have a lot of time..." I began, and just as he was about to roll his eyes and cut me off, I put my finger to his lips and smirked. "So let's make this fast."

He just stared at me in surprise, but a sly and understanding grin quirked onto his lips against my finger, and he kissed it gently, biting the tip of my finger. "As you wish."