Chapter Fourteen

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-VampireRoses1223

His arms that were wrapped gently around me loosened, and he moved away slowly, and made his way back to my foot. "N-No..!" I made an attempt to jump away again, but he gently held down my legs. "No, I'm not going to use the needle, I swear to you. So just please calm down and trust me." He spoke to me soothingly, and I found myself starting to calm down again.

I didn't say anything more, I simply watched him as he once again started washing the blood away. "You may not like what I'm about to do, but please bear with it. It's the only other way of healing your foot."

I didn't say anything, I only kept watching him as he put away the rag and lowered himself down to my foot. "I know this is going to feel weird, and look weird.. But I promise it won't hurt."

He gently cradled my foot, and his tongue suddenly started tracing the wound. I winced slightly from the feeling, but didn't protest. It actually felt... Kind of good... Like the pain that I felt searing through my foot suddenly disappeared, and I could fee my face relax as more of the pain disappeared. Before I knew it, the pain was completely gone.

"That feels... So much better..." I lied numbly on the bed, exhausted. But even though the pain was gone, Erai didn't stop. "E-Erai... It doesn't hurt anymore..." I said sitting up slightly, using my elbow to prop me up.

He didn't reply, he only kept going. "Erai." I said more alertly, but he still didn't pay any attention. He traced kisses along my ankle, and started going up along my calf. "Erai!" I gasped, starting to pull myself away.

"Please, don't stop me." He growled as he almost pleaded, and I blushed as I felt his tongue trace it's way over to my thigh. "E-Erai, no..." I almost moaned, which shocked me beyond belief. Why was he acting like this... More importantly... Why was I acting like this?

Before I knew it, he was on top of me,m trailing kissed up my stomach, making his way to my neck. He bit my collar bone and I found myself panting slightly as I clutched the bedsheets. "Erai..."

"Seren." He growled huskily as he sucked on my neck. "Ah!" I found myself moaning loudly. "What do you think your doing?!"

"I was serious when I said I wanted you." He ignored me as he continued traces kisses on my neck, collar bone and shoulder. I found myself flustered and unsure of what to say as he continued. "You're strangely contrasting from all my other masters. I don't understand why, but..." He suddenly paused right above my lips.

"That's why I'm not going to do anything." He whispered, his eyes portraying a look saying otherwise. I found myself confused for a minute, and Erai chuckled at my lost expression. "Goodnight." He plopped down right beside me, and I found myself wanting to start an argument, but I remembered now he carried me all the way to my bedroom, cleaned and even healed my wound.

It's hard to kick somebody that just helped you out. So I just folded my hands over my stomach, and turned my head to watch Erai's back. The lights were still on, so I could still see his even breathing, as if he'd already fallen asleep.

Well if we were going to sleep, the lights might as well already be turned off... But seeing how Erai was down like a log, that only meant I had to do it. My foot was all healed up, so it would be fine to walk again, I think.

I propped myself up on my elbows and started to get up, when suddenly Erai raised his hand and snapped his fingers. The lights instantly went out, and I found myself being pulled down next to Erai.