thirty-three/epilogue

Taehyungs POV

I was hella nervous.

What would she think about it?

Would she like it?

She defenitely would be surprised.

I mean I told her three years ago I didn't want a marriage and now I'm going to propose to her.

She is just twenty! Isn't that a little too early?

Calm the fuck down Tae. She loves you. You love her. Everything will be fine.

I sighed and looked into the mirror once again.

But what if she would feel forced because other people were watching?

Nahh she wouldn't care, she's not that type.

My dad was celebrating a little party for the company on a beautiful meadow.

And when I say 'little' then I mean one hundred people a huge banquet and servants in short white summer dresses serving champagne.

I stepped out of the little farmer house which dad had rented together with the meadow and searched for my beautiful future wife.

I didn't saw her but I detected Jimin instead, being all lovey-dovey with his girlfriend.

"Hey Chim, is everything prepared ?"

He grinned. "Why so nervous Tae? Do you think she won't say yes?"

I gave him a death glare and he answered giggling. "Yes everything is prepared. But you can't expect me not to tease you when you are nervous like this. I mean come on Tae, you are together with Y/N for three fucking years now. That's longer than every single marriages of my father have lasted."

Mina looked surprised at me."You're going to propose to Y/N?"

Jimin covered her mouth quickly. "Yes babe but don't say it out loudly. What if she hears."

Mina flinched. "Oh right."

Jimin suddenly took his hands off of her mouth. "Ew, did you just lick my hand ?"

I smiled seeing my good friend so happy with a girl. Even if it's Mina.

And then I saw her. She moved through the crowd of people looking a little lost.

Her white summer dress looked so good on her I almost drooled at the sight and the garland of flowers around her head made her look like a fairy.

She smiled when she spotted me and made her way towards me.

I looked down at her - my expression was probably that of an love sick puppy - and kissed her forehead.

"Hey princess." ,I whispered, my lips still on her head.

I noticed that her eyes were closed and chuckled.

Then the show began.

Rose made her way towards the girl she had grown with best friends over the years and took her by the arm, dragging Y/N with her.