eight

Taehyung's POV

When she got off of the car Taehyung felt a strange loneliness. He shivered when the cold wind embraced his body, stabbing trough his coat like knives.

Where did his sudden change of mind towards her came from?

He didn't know. He just felt the urge to protect her from those toxic people.

Again, he felt this urge of protectiveness over her, just like at the bus station.

Just that it felt much more intense this time.

What's happening to me ?

"You're already back?" Hoseok greeted his younger friend "And you brought Y/N ? Didn't she went to meet her friends?"

"They aren't her friends anymore." Taehyung hissed through gritted teeth and pulled Y/N with him, leaving a dumbfounded Hoseok behind.

"Wait- Taehyung were are we going ?" Y/N asked confused.

Taehyung sighed "At the end of the corridor, left . Change and come upstairs. Be ready in fifteen minutes."

He was about to go when she stopped him by grabbing his sleeve. "What? Why should I? I'm going to go home."

Taehyung took out his phone, slightly annoyed by the girl infront of him. He showed her a message from her mom "Jaehee just texted me she won't be home today and wants you to stay here."

Y/N shook her head in disbelief "I can stay a night at home alone. Where's the problem ?"

Taehyung shrugged "You have your own room and bath. Make sure you won't be late."

With these words, he turned around, leaving his fiancée behind.

"Is she going to stay?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung made himself comfortable on one of the sofas "It's just one night."

"It can happen a lot in one night." Jimin said smirking.

"Keep your filthy little hands away from her." Taehyung answered blankly.

Jimin and Namjoon glanced at him surprised.

"Now tell me Tae." Hoseok said as he bumped into the room "What happened between you and Y/N ?"

The two others eyed him curiously.

Taehyung shrugged not really caring about them "She was in a bad situation... I helped her."

"Y/N's hero !" Hoseok raved.

"Stop that Hyung !" Taehyung frowned "Don't forget that we both didn't agree to that whole marriage thing."

Hoseok laughed "I know, I know...but you do like her, don't you ?"

"Come on, I barely know her."

"Maybe you should change that.." Namjoon said "I mean, you two are engaged."

Taehyung snorted "Stop shiping us. We don't even like eachother!"

***

Your POV

"Jaehee said she won't be home today and wants you to stay here."

"I can stay a night at home alone. Where's the problem ?" You asked.

Although you already knew the answer : Your mom thought if you spent more time with Taehyung, you would start to like him.

She not just forced you to marry him. She also had the nerves to think you could be happy with him.