Saiko: ...

(Y/N): It's fine, as long as you don't mess around with godlike objects again, this won't ever happen again!

Wario: This cafe looks pretty nice. 

Wario went over to toad, who was headbutting the cash register for no reason.

Wario: Um...hello?

Toad: Huh? Oh, hi there.

Wario: Could i order a burger please?

Toad: Sure, one pile of bread with meat in it coming up!

Toad started headbutting the register again, and the paper came out, SMG4 picked it up and handed it over to bowser.

Bowser: Nice! Alright you two, get cookin'!

(Y/N): Got it!

You started to cook the burger meat, and flipped it around a few times in the pan, mario just stood there and watched.

(Y/N): Hey mario, can you help at all?

Mario: Sure!

Mario threw vegetables and cheese into the air, and jumped up and began chopping them.

The burger meat was cooked, you put it into the bun as mario let the cut up vegetables and cheese fall into the bun as well. You then put the burger onto a plate.

Mario: Done!

Meggy came over and took the burger and gave it to wario, he began eating.

Wario: That's pretty tasty! Noice!

There was a lot of noise outside, bowser opened the doors and there was a lot of customers.

Bowser: CUSTOMERS!

Meggy: That is a lot of people.

Saiko: Well, here we go again.

The customers ran in and got in a line in front of the cash register.

SMG4: Let me take care of this toad, like i said before, i've been typing dumb crap my entire life.

SMG4 started mashing the buttons on the cash register, as he got the orders from the customers, while toad grabbed the orders and gave them to bowser.

Bowser: Alright boys, get ready!

(Y/N): Oh...shit...that's a lotta orders.

You began cooking multiple meals at one time, mario was actually helping you, which was very out of character for him.

Bowser: Mario barely did anything last time, but now he's helping?

Mario: Because of what happened with waluigi, i've changed! Well...not completely.

You cooked all of the orders, and meggy, saiko and luigi grabbed the plates and served the customers, but then someone came in.

???: Heya! Wow, this place looks fancy.

It was a female wolf who had light blue fur, she was with a few familiar faces.

Sonic: This place looks fancy indeed, crystal. 

Mario: Oh sonic! Hey there!

Sonic: Mario? You're working here?

Mario: Yup!

Bowser: Welcome to my cafe!

Crystal: So boys, what are you ordering?

Sonic: I'll just have a chilli dog.

Tails: Hmm...could i have rabbit please? (Cream would cry at what he just said)

Knuckles: I'll just have steak.

SMG4: And the lady?

Crystal: Oh, i'll have a hot dog.

Bowser: You heard them! Get cooking!

You and mario cooked the required meals, and meggy came over and served them to the customers.

Sonic: Heh heh, chilli dogs are the best!

Tails: Cream would kill me if she saw me eating this, but i'm starving!

Knuckles: Hmmm, that's good!

Crystal: Yummy!

Bowser: I'm going to look at the ratings.

Bowser searched up his cafe on the internet, and the ratings were back to a five.

Bowser: YES!

(Y/N) & Meggy: We did it!

Saiko and luigi high fived.

Bowser: Oh, looks like it's getting to nighttime. We'll be closing in a few minutes.

Sonic: We've finished eating anyway.

Crystal: I'll pay.

Crystal put some coins on the table.

Knuckles: Thanks guys! See ya!

Meggy went over to crystal, and started to speak.

Meggy: Hi there.

Crystal: Hello! How are you?

Meggy: I'm good.

Crystal: I heard that infinite lives with you guys...don't tell anyone this but...

Suddenly crystal's face turned a little red.

Crystal: I have a crush on him.

Meggy: -Awww, how cute! Infinite deserves someone...but he's currently in another universe.-

Sonic: Hey crystal, you coming?

Crystal: Coming sonic! Bye!

Meggy: Bye!

The four walked out of the cafe.

(Y/N): Did you make a new friend there?

Meggy: I think i did. She seems nice!

Everyone walked out of the cafe, and bowser locked up.

Bowser: Thanks for helping me get my business back on track. I really appreciate it.

Mario: No problem! Bros for life!

Meggy: Well, let's head home...i'm -Yawn- tired.

(Y/N): Here, i'll carry you back home.

You picked meggy up, she blushed.

SMG4: Let's go home.

Everyone walked back home, meggy fell asleep in your arms during the journey.

(Y/N): -She's so cute when she's asleep.-

(Now, you may be asking...will crystal become a main character? Yes she will, but we gotta wait till the war in SB123's universe is cleared up, then i'll come back home.)

Anyways, lata!