"Wass good lil mama? I'm bout to come pick up my yougin'." He was so corny. After I vowed not to let myself get emotionally involved with Aug anymore this co parenting thing worked out well. We were actually on good terms with each other.

As far as I knew, he wasn't fucking around on me anymore which made me happy but it was too late for him to prove that he wanted a relationship because I moved on.

"Cool ill have em dressed and ready." I cooed into the phone.

"You need sum? "

I had been craving the same thing for a couple of weeks and had finally ran out of my foods last night. "Yeah can you get me some chocolate milk and peanut butter and-"

"Damn get some reeses cups!" He chuckled.

"Oow those too and some jelly and a jar of pickles! " I asked licking my lips at all the goodies.

"I hope you ain't feeding that shit to my kids!" He joked making me frown.

"No! Shut up! Just bring my food niggah! " I giggled hanging up the phone.

I didn't know why those were the only foods I could hold down.

I hadn't been feeling too well either so I decided to make a doctor's appointment with my home girl to see what was up.

I got Seppie and AJ dressed just in time before I heard the door unlock then open.

"Daddy's here " I whispered to an excited AJ and Seppie.

"Here's yah diarrhea in a bag!" He chuckled passing me the bag of food. I went straight in to make my sandwich and drank straight from the gallon sized chocolate milk jug.

"Damn slow down chunky! You need to burn some of that off." He said grabbing my ass licking his lips,

I had to admit I was gaining hella weight but I figured it was from the stress I was going through.

I was moving out of the house that Trey and I once called home. I was also being promoted at the hospital.

"Aug shut up! Someone likes my chunky ass!" I giggled hitting his arm.

"Lemme go before I show you how much I appreciate how thick dem thighs gettin' lil mama." He winked licking his lips again.

I was happy I decided to throw on my black yoga pants because any other color wouldnt keep the wetness brewing in my underwear discreet.

I rolled my eyes attempting to forget all the dirty things i would like to do again with Aug.

"Bye babies" I said before kissing the twins and waving bye as they ran to his BMW.

"You gon stop playin, like you dont want ah niggah no mo'." He smirked rubbing his thumb against my clit over my sweats

I bit my bottom lip trying not to let a moan escape. I hated the control he had over me but Aug wasn't gonna win this time. We were strictly co parents and friends.

"Stop fuckin wit these hoes and commit ... then I'll stop playin so you can have me any way you want." I smirked kissing his nose before pushing the door shut

Hours Later

"What can I do for you honey?" Chante asked looking at me from the patient chair.

"I've been feeling sick and shit! Fix me!" I giggled grabbing her arm.

Chante and I started working at the hospital on the same day on the same floor and instantly clicked.