"Are you guys ready to go see daddy?" I asked Seppie and AJ as I prepared their clothes for the day.

"Are you gonna stay with us mommy?" AJ asked playing with the small diamond earring in his ear.

I felt bad that they were still a little nervous around Aug after they seen what happened at the party.

"Yes for a little bit then mommy has to go see Ny-Ny." I replied fixing the sloppy bun on top of Seppie's hair.

I continued to get dress. I decided to wear my black and white cropped t-shirt, blue high waisted pants, and my power blue J's.

"Are you ready my loves?" I cooed to them making our way towards the car. I buckled them in and set off towards Aug's condo.

'Because You're No Angel Either,

baby Cause you're

No Angel Either, baby' blasting my Beyoncé CD

"Hello?" I answered my vibrating phone.

"Hay baby doll!" I pulled the ear from my phone and seen Karrueche's name on the screen.

"Hey love! You are you here yet?" I asked kind of excited.

Ever since the trip Karrueche had become a good friend of mines after Ny introduced us.

"Nooo! Im waiting on Chris he's packing!" He chuckled.

"Well I can't wait for y'all to get here! Im super excited!" I yelled almost going off the road. "Honey let me call you back before I kill me and my children."

Moments later I was pulling up at Aug's condo. I noticed a Pink BMW in the driveway. 'He really fuckin wit this ratchet ass bitch? ' I thought.

I could hear commotion inside the house before I opened the door with the key Aug had given me.

"Uhh ... hello?" I yelled dropping the twins bookbags at the door.

"Get the fuck out!" I heard Aug yell following a loud thump.

I put the twins in the living room and turned the t.v. up to the max before I walked up the stairs to see a crying Nikkei in lingerie and August throwing her stuff.

"What's going on? " I asked pulling him away from the dresser.

"Look its not a good time!" He growled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well YOUR kids are down stairs. I hope she's not staying. I told you I don't want her near them. " I whispered glancing up at Nikkei.

"Look we co parenting, right? What I do in my house is my business!" He yelled in my face.

After that day August and I shared our true feelings for each other I thought we would be on good terms but after we got back to Atlanta he started to act different and he was back with Nikkei.

"Look Aug you not finna talk to me like you talk to these hoes out here!

Either bring yo ass on or I'll be happy to go back to a single parent!" I snapped walking out of the door.

I heard his footsteps pass me down the stairs to greet AJ and Seppie.

I wasn't going to take them from him I just hate that he puts his guard up with me now.

"Y'all wanna go to the park?" He asked picking them up in each hand.

"Can we go mommy?"

I grabbed my keys off the sofa, "If daddy says we're going we're going!" I giggled.