Chapter nine

~Samantha~
        I could feel my head pounding to it's own beat. It feels like someone bashed me with a thousand pound brick. My eyes fluttered  open slowly, reviling a shirtless Jason into my vision.
        "Look who just arose from the dead." Jason smirked , as he put on his T-shirt.
        "Oww." I mumbled to myself, rubbing my head as I sat up into the bed. That's when I realize I slept in Jason's bed last night. The thought of that actually made me uncomfortable. My stomach suddenly starts feeling a little queasy and I felt the need to hurl. I flew off the bed, quickly making over to the bathroom. I raised up the toilet seat, letting out all there is to come. 
        Soon enough I calmed down from the dry heaves I repeated over the toilet. Sighing deeply, I slid down the wall as I hold my aching head.  I don't remember much about last night, it's like part of my memory was swapped away for me. The last thing that comes back to my memory is that Brayon guy giving me alcohol to drink, the rest of my memory is blurry from there. My head ache became more painful as I let out a small groan.
        "Your first hang over, how does it feel?"  I heard the oh so familiar voice of Jason near the bathroom door. I groan once again, leaning my head against the wall as I hold on to my paining stomach.
        "I feel like shit." I mumbled more to myself but still loud enough for him to hear.
        "This is what happens when you get drunk girl." I heard the smirk in his voice if that's possible. I nodded at him, about to say something but my stomach release out another hurl once again. Soon as I was done Jason came in , taping me on my shoulder.
        "Here this should make you feel better." he handed me a cup of ice cold water and a pill. I look up at him suspiciously, thinking if he's trying to drug me.
        "Just take it if you wanna feel better if you wanna continue feeling like shit then don't take it." I sigh realizing that he was not trying to do any thing but help me.
        "Thanks" I mumbled to him before swallowing the pill he gave me.
         "Don't mention it. Hey I need your help with something." My eyebrows arch at his comment. What on earth would he need my help with?
        "Don't worry girl, it's an easy task. You know how to count right?" He teased as he began to walk into his bedroom. I got up slowly as I went on to flushing the toilet and washing my hands, then followed behind him into the bedroom. I saw him unzipping bags of money  then pouring it onto the bed. He soon then stops in his tracks to look over at me. I look at him emotionlessly.
        "Don't just stand there, help me count this money girl." I walked over to the bed and took up some cash in my hands.
        "Where did you get all this money from?" I asked as I begin to count it.
        "The bank" he simply replied. Something tells me he didn't get a lone on all this money, just a wild guess.
        "How did you get all this money from-"
        "Don't worry about that, gosh when did you start talking so much?" He said with a smug look on his face. He looked quite charming.  A few silent moments pass with us just sitting there and counting . I would feel Jason look at me here and there before he finally broke the silence.
        "Soo how's your stomach." He asked obviously trying to start a conversation cause probably like me he's tired hearing silence.
        "It's feeling better" I softly spoke to him. After my response there was another wave of silence, awkward silence at that. We then heard a small knock on Jason's door.
        "Hey boss I have some important news that include Sammie." I heard Brayon's voice said through the door. Confuse, I kept an open ear to listen to what he has to say. Jason got up and opened the door for him to enter.
        "What is it Brayon?" Jason ask, folding his arms.
        "You know Zack from the Crimsons gang?" Jason nodded, saying "mmhhm" for him to go on.
        "Well I just got off the phone with him and he says he wants to be the first date for Sammie." My eyebrows frowned when I heard that. I'm not ready to go on "The dates" as yet, I still sick from the practice one with Brayon.
        "No she's not going . Tell him I said no." I smiled a little when Jason said that, relive at the fact that I  don't have to go. But why was Jason so quick to say no, to this Zack guy? Ohh well I'm questioning anything good at this point.
        "Jason he said he would stop bombing the places he knew we were gonna bomb and come out of our way. Plus give us one hundred thousand dollars if he goes on a date with her." Jason sighed, and started to think about it for a moment.
        "Ok she can go but if he gives us empty promises don't try to stop me when I kill him." He sternly said the last part to him.
        "Trust me I won't"
~Jason~ *Two hours later*
        I finally finish the long task of counting the money from the bank. Now I have nothing else to do. Sammie left about an hour ago and to be honest I'm more worried about her than me. I just have this feeling that Zack is planning something.
~Samantha~
My date with Zack is now over, thank GOD. He's a total creep and not that good kind of creepy like Brayon. I thought Jason use to give me the shivers. I just wanna go home, but the thing is I have no where to go. My dad never left me the house in his will and I can't stay with my neighbors. Plus I can't run away because Jason will probably find me and most likely kill me. Why is my life like this....
        "Sammie...?" Zack called out snapping me back to reality.
        "Huh wha?" He smiled at my cluelessness, a smile that send shivers down my spine. He lead me out restaurant door and I pulled up my long black dress( weheartit.com/entry/120121820/sea...) ( weheartit.com/entry/113722904/sea...) so I wouldn't step on it. We walked up to his car and he opened to door for me.
        "Thanks" I mumbled to him as I got inside. He then slam the door and walked over to the drivers side, getting inside as well. He then started up the car and drove us on to the highway.
~Jason~
"What's the matter boss? you look like your worried about something." James questioned as he took another sip of his beer. I shocked my head confuse at this unknown feeling I'm having. I can't  get Sammie off my mind. Why am I so worried about her? Who am I to care about someone who's probably scared of me and thinks I'm some kind of monster. But there's a reason for this feeling, a reason why I'm so worried.
        "Sammie's in trouble." I thought out loud to myself. I felt all the boys gazes looked my way.
        "What do you mean?" Brayon asked, sounding confuse. 
        "We have to get her, like right now." I said to them as I made my way over to the front door, with the boys following behind.
~Samantha~
        I felt like this car ride is taking longer, then it was the first time.
        ""Are we soon there?" I asked hoping he would say yes. I saw him took his eyes off the road to take a glance at me. He had a mischievous smirk on his face.
        "I have something to give you." He said as he shove his hand deep into his pocket. I watch closely as he pulled out a baggy full with gummy bears? He handed the bag over to me. I looked at him with a blank expression on my face.
        "Have one..." he said still focusing on what's in front of him.
        "Um no thanks, I don't really like gummy bears." Which was I lie....my dad never told me not to take candy from strangers but common sense did. For all I know this could be some kind of poison .
        "Just eat one" He said a bit harshly making me jump a little.
        "Ok I'll  have one....."
~Jason~
My phone buzzed inside my pocket indicating that I have a text message as I'm driving down the highway. I took out my phone as I still have control over the wheel. I open the text and, quickly reading it.
        Hello Jase your probably wondering where's Sammie huh? You have two odsion's Jason. You either give Zack the money you stole from the bank or Sammie dies. It's your choice Jase, Chose wisely.
                                                                                    -Madi
        "Madi......" I whisper sofly to myself.
        "I know where Sammie is." I said pressing hard on the gas. No one is gonna threaten Jason McCann or his gang

To be continue........................

___________________________________________________________________________
HELLOOO, Comment, AND FOLLOW and as always keep being you and Stay strong ~Tally