Chapter two

I lead Madi to my car and opened the door for her
        "Wow, Sense  when you're a gentlemen?" she lightly laugh smirking in my face.
        "Just get in the car babe." I smirk right back at her sending a wink before she sat inside. Once she was comfortably inside, I slammed the door and ran over to the drivers side hopping in and turning it on. It wasn't long before she look at me opening her mouth to say something.
        "What exactly is this favor I'm so gladly doing for you?" I slightly chuckled, shaking my head at her. She always had a smart mouth.
        "Still got that smart mouth of yours, huh?" I tried to avoid her question. I'm not sure if she'll fully agree with what I'll be asking from her. 
        "Haha your soo funny." sarcasm dripping with every word she said. I simply shrugged.
        "I try." I took my eyes off the road for a sec glancing at her roll her eyes then looking out the window. I turn my attention back to the road hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions until we got to the gang house.
        "Jason?" I heard her soft voice called.
        "Hm?" I said in response, glancing at her for a sec before gazing back at the road.
        "Never mind." I heard her mumbled.
        "No, say it" I hated when people call me and then say never mind, it really gets under my skin.
        "No...it's stupid." she protested.
        "So?, you're stupid" I chuckled at the comment I made. I felt her evil glare burning on my skin.
        "You know for someone who wants a favor from me aren't you being a little rude?" I laugh loudly this time.
        "Is that blackmail I hear Madison?" I knew she hated when I called he Madison. That's exactly why I did it.
        "You know, I can stop this car now and you can walk back to that oh so wonderful job you had." I said smirking at her before turning back and paying attention to what's ahead of me. No one tries to blackmail me, ever and I mean no one. I heard a frustrated sigh coming from her.
        "Whatever Jason, you better be glad I had a sh*tty job." I smiled evilly at myself. Jason, my friend, you still got the power over her. I pulled up at the gang house and turned off my car. I came out and ran around to Madis' side, opening  the door for her and lead her to the front door of the house. I opened the door letting her step inside first before following behind her.
        The boys were in the kitchen chatting and having some beers as usual.
        "Ok play time's over, I have someone y'all might be surprise to see." their gazes were all on me. I brought Madi inside the kitchen.
        "You all remember Madi right?" I nodded at her and she give them a fake smile. Well at least she tried.
        "Yea, I remember this bitch. she owed me twenty dollars." Chase complained, glaring at her.
        "I don't owe you shit." she protested returning the glare right back at him.
        "So, what's she hear for boss?" Chris butt in, ignoring Chase and his stupid comment.
        "Well she's here to help us and our money problems."
        "And exactly how will I be "helping" y'all and y'all money problems." she rasied an eyebrow, putting fake quotation marks on the word 'helping'.
        "You'll find out soon." I smiled mischievously at her.
~Samantha~
        My eyes slowly fluttered opened to see I'm still laying here on the same spot where my father abused me. My head feels like it's been hit with a big ass bolder. Ok maybe that's an exaggeration, but it hurts like hell, I struggled myself up and limed up the stairs to my room. After what felt like eternity, I finally got there. I went over to my bathroom, opening the door before stepping inside.
        I looked at myself in the mirror, the sight of me brought me to tears. This don't even look like me, I had bruises on my cheeks and around my neck. I lift up my shirt to find yet another bruise on my stomach. My cheeks are now stain with tears. How could I let him get this far. I mean he would always slap or punch me, but choking and kicking those two were new. I should of fought back, I should of have done something, but he's right, I'm weak and worthless just like my mom.
        Who would have known I would agree with him about something he said about me. I figure a nice hot shower will ease some pain he has cause on me. I carefully stripped myself of my clothes, avoiding to give myself pain as much as possible. I stepped in the shower turning on the nice hot water letting it run down my aching skin. Once I finished washing off my body, I came out feeling a lot better.
        I put on long black jeans and a pink tank top and quickly brushed my teeth then blow dried my naturally curly hair. I decided to just leave it down. Finally I got some make up and put in on trying to cover up these horrible bruises. When I  was done with that, I went down stairs to see my father eating a bowl of cereal? Weird, he usually leave me a note saying he's by the bar or he's out to deal drugs. Yes my dad's a drug dealer and it's the only job he can get that actually makes good money.
        "Aren't you gonna say good morning to me?" he spoke up and for once in his damn life he wasn't drunk.
        "Morning" I mumbled to him before grabbing a bowl  pouring fruit loops inside. He probably forgot what happened last night, how drunk he was.
        "Is that a bruise on your neck?" He asked as I got the milk out the refrigerator, pouring it into my cereal.
        "Yep." I answered like it was nothing.
        "Well where the hell did you got that bruise." He asked becoming angrier. Why dose he care? Obviously he was to drunk last night to remember what happened.
        "From you." I simply said glancing at him before munching on my fruit loops. I didn't hear him respond, but saw him got up and walked out the door not saying another word. Well that's weird, what the hell just happen?
___________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for reading. please comment,and follow. The girl in the pic is Madi.  KEEP BEING YOU AND STAY STRONG   ~Tally