"Thank you!" He smiled.

Mr. Aizawa then continued. "98/100, Bakugou Katsuki.."

Izuku and the whole class was surprised. Usually, he would only get a passing grade but this was a first. Izuku stared at him getting his paper, he looked pretty annoyed.

After that, Mr. Aizawa continued announcing every one's grades. "73/100, Todoroki Shouto.."

Todoroki stood up slowly, making his chair dragged with a lot of noises, which caught the whole class attention. He walked towards Mr. Aizawa with a depressed look on his face.

As he took the paper, Mr. Aizawa spoke. "Todoroki, why the long face?"

Mr. Aizawa then nodded after Todoroki shook his head as a response. Suddenly, the whole atmosphere around them became moody because of him.

Mr. Aizawa still continued. "72/100, Uraraka Ochako"

Hearing those made Izuku brightened up. He felt happy for her. She then took the paper with a big smile from Mr. Aizawa.

"Midoriya-kun!" She said quietly with all the joy coming out of her as she showed her paper.

Izuku smiled widely with crescent eyes forming. He was very proud of her.

After class ended, Izuku was about to go to Todoroki so that they can go to the cafeteria together for lunch as always but Todoroki left without him. Izuku didn't say a word but he thinks it was personal problems and he didn't want to interfere about it so he just shrugged it off.

He was in the hallway and putting his books in his locker. As he closed it, he was about to go to the cafeteria but then a hand grabbed his back collar harshly and he was dragged from behind.

"O-Ow! Hey! Who's thi-" When the hand left his collar, he turned around just to see an angry blonde boy, glaring at him with all his might. "B-Bakugou..." He said to himself, afraid.

Izuku glanced around the surroundings and found themselves at the back of the school compound. "W-W-Why did you bring me her-"

"Listen, Midoriya. I don't want you talking to me because I only brought you here to talk to you and the only thing you have to do is to listen and agree with me, understand?" His voice was raising and raising as he spoke. Izuku just nodded, obeying the guy.

"I'm noticing how you and Uraraka are getting close" He told him. Izuku furrowed his eyebrows, confused. Why is he telling him this? He then proceeded. "You're actually getting too close" He emphasizes.

Izuku can't help but to just nod at him as an answer. He didn't want Bakugou punching him next if he talks back at him.

"You like her, don't you?" He said with a low voice. Izuku didn't respond. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to disagree or agree with that question. "You like her, don't you?!" He raised his voice making Izuku jump.

Izuku started to shake. "N-N-No.."

"Don't lie to me, you bastard!" He punched the wall next to him and Izuku was already frightened with such impact he put in that punch. He didn't want it in his face next.

"Really, I don't have any interest on liking her" He truthfully said, he thought he did.

Bakugou kept silent, keeping those glaring eyes. "I know you're not telling truth" Izuku continued shaking because he didn't know what to say next.

"I know you like her, even though you're saying those lies" Bakugou told him, releasing his hand from the wall, revealing a small crack on it.

"Listen up, you're getting closer and closer with that girl" He said but Izuku was still confused up until now. "That girl is my friend since kindergarten and I'm here to tell you that she's mine"