The one syllable froze you to the ground. It pulled you into reality.

You literally felt the last string of energy in you started draining away because everything finally became apparent to you. All the hazy memories in your mind became clear like its been refreshed. Without warning, the ugly truth surfaced on your mind causing you to tremble in betrayal and fear.

"Listen to my voice, Haeun. Hae-ya .. calm down, please. I'm here."

So he called me Hae.. that's why I became sane from my panic attack.

"You know, Haeun... I'm glad that you appeared in my life. Please keep our promise, stay with me until forever..."

"I love you, Hae."

A shiver swarm over your spine, the man that you had been constantly thinking these days, a friend that confessed to you, was showing up to reveal his handsome face, just to be a man you had been wondering his status dead or alive since three years ago.

At the thought of that, you felt tears started pooling in your eyes. Exhaling out a shaky breath, your brain only thought of escaping away from him.

"Kim Haeun.." Wonwoo caught your wrist before you could walk past him. Before you knew, he pulled you to a desserted hallway.

But in an instant, you yanked your hand away angrily.

"No! Don't touch me! Wonu has long gone in my life...." You shook your head and took a few steps back, not wanting him to get near you.

Your action broke his heart into pieces. He thought you would be happy if he come back to your life.

"I'm sorry Hae.... I know I shouldn't do this..I'm so sorry," His hand tried to reach your face but you stepped back again. You clutched onto your chest.

You could not predicted this was how you both were going to meet after he disappeared 3 years ago. You felt your chest tightened painfully, as if every each word of him with his mother before, was giving a hard slap to you.

"No..Don't say anything.. You're not Wonwoo that I know." You muttered subconsciously as you caught your head in disbelief while Wonwoo kept on trying to hold you out.

"Haeun please.. this is me. The bracelet on your wrist, it's our love and memories together." 

It was so suffocating to hear every single word coming out from him, because it was too painful. You felt betrayed.

"Hae-yah, I can explain.."

Just by hearing again the nickname from his mouth, your heart pounded at a rapid pace that it nearly exploded. The gentleness in his voice only frustrated you even more.

The man who disappeared 3 years ago, the man who used to be the most important person in your life ... it was like a dream to appear infront of you like this, giving you no time to prepare yourself at all.

Yes, all these times you ignored it with the thought of 'no way it could be him'. Because you were magically under spelled with Jaehun's assuranced. And you were in the process of moving on. You trembled even more thinking about your uncle that he must knew about this but he was hiding it from you.