Goofy Guy

Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding was being played. I sang along to the lyrics I didn't care about anything else. All I knew was I wanted to sing and yes I did. It was so overwhelming I didn't know why. I just loved singing even though I knew my voice was never good. I smiled to myself because I knew I was thinking alot. I giggled then and as I turned to my right I saw Eric standing there and watching me in awe. He looked so cute in his goofy smile. This guy gave me butterflies everytime he smiled at me and I knew I was falling for him but how could I? Oh my god why am I even falling for my BOSS? God help me this is so wrong but why does everything with you feel so right?
In no time Eric was next me to and he touched my nose.
I backed up with his reaction and goosebumps rose with his touch. He goofily smiled at me and said
"Good morning Ellie"

"Oh please shut up."

"Why even my Ellie sings so well."

That my Ellie made my cheeks flush a bit more and now I was turning pink all pink I knew he could notice it as he was looking at me in awe and as he held his hands around mine I looked down shyly but he raised my chin and good god I never asked to fall in love.

"Don't be that shy nowwwww."

He said but I replied fighting against his words.

"I'm not shyyyyyyy."

He started chuckling at my reaction and how I literally screamed the word shy and now I realised what I had done. I hid my face under my palms and turned to the other side and that was when my best friends Louis dear Louis ruined everything.
He came in straight without even knocking the door and screaming Eric's name. I was frustrated at his actions. Why would he ruin everything.

"Dammit lou." I cursed under my breath only audible to myself and no one else. I was glaring at Louis and he looked at me with a innocent face.

"Didn't know you were hitting on my girl Eric."

Louis started laughing after that and I could see Eric standing there looking at the floor his hand behind his neck scratching it. I knew he was dying out of embarrassment. His cheeks were flushing. God that looked so cute.

"Louuuu shut up what do you want now?" I asked him.

"Youu Jess."

That's where everything changed.

Louis got down on his knees I knew what was coming and I was really scared of what would happen next. For a while I wanted. to scream and yell and go bang my head on the wall and just like stab Louis and Eric and I wanted to run away from there.
I was mentally slapping myself for this