I Want You to Stay

Michael POV

I was visiting Draya in the hospital like I always do. It's been 7 months and Draya hasn't woken up yet. I still couldn't believe that my wife was in a coma, sometimes I wonder how come it wasn't me that had gotten hurt.

I sat down next to her bed and examined all the tubes and the iVs that were hooked up to her body. It was depressing seeing her like this. I'm used to the wild and loud party Draya I've never seen her so lifeless and quiet as long as I met her.

I've been up here for a good 6 hours and I was gonna leave soon. I watched her chest go up and down as she breathed steadily. I examined her healed scars. And just to get things cleared I was injured in the car accident too I hade a few scars and cuts but it affected her more because the car hit her side.

I grabbed her hand rubbing it with my thumb and kissing it afterwards. I did a little prayer in my head for her and kissed her forhead then left out.

7 Months Later

I was visiting Draya for the 5th time this week. It's been really hard without her being here. Sometimes it really makes me wonder were we supposed to be together anyway.

"Mr. Stevenson", the Dr. called from the entrance of the door.

"Come in".

The Dr. came in with her clip board looking down at it.

"Umm Mr. Stevenson here at Stanford Hospital when our patients have been in a comma this long we give options",

"Whatcha mean" I said annoyed already knowing what she bout to say.

"Well you can keep her the way she is until anything happens or you cut off the life support and let her go", she said trying to sound nice as possible.

I knew that I didn't want to cut off the life support but I just don't want her to suffer. Like what if she wakes up from her coma and have memory loss or something. I couldn't deal with that but at the same time I don't wanna let go of Draya that my baby, my everything I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

"Dr. Harris I don't know imma need some time to think on it and if I really wanna go through with it I'll tell you", i said getting not even wanting to look up at her.

"Ok, I'm sorry I had to ask you that", she apologized.

"It's cool", I said basically dismissing her.

I looked at Draya and kissed her forehead.

"Baby I don't wanna give up on you", I said rubbing my thumb across her hand.

"I've been waiting patiently now. It's bout time for yo ass to wake up", I said chuckling.

"Draya I need you to wake up", I said as my eyes started getting watery.

"Bae I love you, and I'm gone I'll be back tomorrow.

And with that I kissed her lips and was out the door. Draya has been in a coma for over a year now, and I haven't touched or thought about another female. I've been sexually frustrated for the longest but tonight imma just have to make friends with my lotion and hand cause I can't take another day without my pleasure.

The next Day

I wasps my way to see Draya and on the phone with Kayla (Draya's Sister) talking to her about what the Dr. asked me yesterday.

"She asked you did u wanna cut off life support!? The fuck kinda question is that she not doing nothing to my sister life support.", Kayla said with an attitude.

"Kayla it's just a suggestion, plus I kinda think we should", I said kind uneasy I know she bout to yell at me.

"Dawg are you serious, why would u even think about doing that", she asked calmly.

"Because I don't want her to suffer when she wakes up. You know when son people wake up from comas they just not the same anymore".

She was quiet on the other end I guess she was taking it all in.

"Look I don't wanna talk about this anymore I'm going to visit her tomorrow",she said.

"Alr bye Kay", I said and hung up.

I was sitting in the parking lot of the hospital just thinking of what I would do and I finally came up with a decision.

I walked in the hospital got my visitor pass and went to Draya's room. I walked in and sat down beside her. I kissed lips multiple times just hoping that a miracle would happen, but nothing did. I stared at her for a second then proceeded to talk.

"Draya I'm having a hard time with this whole thing and I need your help", I said as she continued to lay there not moving a bit.

"If you want me to stay and keep going through with this then put up 2 fingers and if you want me to move on and let you go put up one finger", I knew she wasn't gonna respond right away so I sat the rest of the day with her until visiting hours were over.

"Alright Bae I don't know what else to do" I said rubbing my hands down my face lookin at her beautiful face. I was mesmerized by her looks, she was just perfect in every way possible... lemme rephrase that she is perfectly imperfect.

"Mr. Stevenson visiting hours are over in 5 minutes", she said nicely.

"Alright I'm leaving", I said as I kissed Draya and grabbed my sweater off the chair.

"Wait!!", I said to the Dr. and I basically chased her out the room.

"Yes sir", she said as she turned around.

"I was thinking and.... I do wanna terminate the life support", I said putting my head down shamefully.

"Ok we'll mail the conformation papers to you and you have to fill them out before we can do anything" she said nicely.

"Alright thanks".

"No problem", she said and walked away.

I can't believe I'm going through with this.

1 month later...

I signed the papers about 2 weeks ago and Draya's life support is officially off. I feel extra bad because I loved Draya with everything in me and me not to be able to see her ever agin tears me apart inside. I've been talking to a therapist to get me sane again cause I'm really going through it. I need the help and plus I just need to vent.

Kayla POV

So I'm in the room with Draya talking her head off about my boyfriend August and how we having problems. I know she probably can't hear me but who cares I need to vent.

"And then this thot came up to me talkin bout Aug was tryna eat her ass like bish my man don't want you", I said laughing with myself. I'm not weird in just bored😂.

As I was laughing Draya slowly started to put two fingers up. I didn't know what to do so I got up and yelled for the nurse.

The nurse got the Dr. and more nurses came in the room. I knew this was a good sign I couldn't do nothing but smile.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sooo I don't like this chap lol it's boring as hell but drama will come soon.

Sorry it took so long for an update for those who are reading.

I'm sorry for errors I didn't re read.

I need more votes and feedback!

Vote! 👍

Comment! 💭

Share! 👥

~Kayla💋